Wednesday, 11 May 2011

ray ban glasses for girls

ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • swingerofbirch
    Nov 28, 07:22 PM
    This would be like Ford paying Exxon a fee because some car drivers syphon gas....pretty weird!





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • maelstromr
    Apr 25, 02:55 PM
    Where did I say Apple is exploiting me?:confused:

    Apple did a shoddy programming job by not encrypting the data. Thaty is why Apple is under pressure by the various govenments and rightfully so. Nobody says Apple is using this data in a malicious way. (aside of this lawsuit but that is only here in the USA and stupid and greed driven by lawyers and totally besides the real issue)

    Maybe next time read the post you are responding to - rather negatively to boot. The post I quoted discussed Apple exploiting people.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • TangoCharlie
    Jul 21, 05:59 AM
    ANy gurus on hand here..

    is it possible that Apple will come out with dual woocrest then when kentfield hits the street, we could just buy the processor and snap out woody and snap in Kentfield.

    IS THIS FEASIBLE:rolleyes:

    No. Kentsfield will be an LGA775 (same as P4, Conroe), whereas the Woodcrest is an LGA771 (Xeon), so, no you will not be able to pop a Kentsfield into the Woodcrests' socket.

    However, Cloverto[w]n will be an LGA771, so you'll be able (in theory) to pop one (or two!) Clovertown based Xeons into your brand new HP xw8400 oops, Apple Mac Pro and watch as your case melts. :confused:





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Macinbest
    Aug 28, 01:50 AM
    They are indeed having support problems...

    I sent my iMac in for repairs at a service center on July 24th (they changed the power supply, HD, superdrive), and I didn't have the computer back until August 25th!!!! 32 days! :eek: :eek: :eek:

    Called the store many times and they were waiting for apple to ship the parts... called Apple and I was forwarded to their Dispatch dept. and indeed nothing had been sent.. :mad:

    I wonder... could I possibly complain enough to get my AppleCare reimbursed or something as a compensation.. I mean 32 days without my main computer... coding on a 12" ibook 600 has been rather aggravating.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 06:31 PM
    Go buy, oh say, Clerks II (or some other movie that just came out) on DVD. It's a hell of a lot easier to find it in Europe than it is here (obviously assumption to you not already knowing where to get it)...

    And seriously what's the EU court going to do? "We'll fine you", "No really we're not kidding", "Ok, we fine you!", "Oh, you want an appeal, ok. We won't fine you yet"

    (Has MS ever paid a dime of the millions of dollars they've been "fined"??, note I'm not saying the US system is any better but the EU certainly isn't.)

    The main point is that, as people have continually pointed out, the wireless technology available in Europe is the same as what's being used in India and China. AKA - the reverse-engineers in China just love to get ahold of stuff that works with what they've got...
    First of all, bootleg copies can be found in all countries. Any idiot can copy a movie. Patent infringements like copying a complex mobile system is however a totally different story from copy a movie. For starters, you need a factory. A factory that is not raided by the police. Have you been to europe??? There is no chance in hell you could get away with that over here. None of these factories are located in Europe, but in Asia (or China to be more specific). Ok, you can find the merchandize in europe, but just cruise around in lower manhattan for a day and you will see that you can buy fake Louis Vuitton designer in more or less every corner. Does that mean Apple should close down the store at Fifth ave??




    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Reach9
    Apr 11, 04:45 PM
    "Perfectly?" Really?

    I can do everything you listed above in iOS just as well as Android - and in many cases better - except in the area of notifications. An area in which iOS truly does suck. How Apple has not yet fixed this boggles the mind.

    "Perfectly" as in, in my opinion perfectly. You don't have to agree with me.

    No, you can't.
    Checking email and Browsing the Internet is better on a bigger screen. Listening to songs is universal. Texting, some Android phones vibrate when you touch the keys making it feel more real. Multitasking, Android did that long before iOS did and does it in a better way, especially with the "kill all open apps" option. Notifications..that's a no brainer. Ability to open Office files, yes the iPhone does that well, but it's much better with a bigger screen. Navigation system..using an Android you don't have to pay $70 (TomTom) for something which should've come with your device. Basic tools, yes iPhone does that too.
    Again, it's preference.


    If you're going to use "late" as a barometer of success, Android was "later" than iOS at doing just about everything else.


    It was late because other Android smartphones already had these features. These are key features that a smartphone should have, and the iPhone didn't. Again, keep in mind my definition of a smartphone is different than yours.
    What did Android release which was later than the iOS which defined a smartphone?


    Yep, like an...iPad? :p

    Yup, but not many people want to lug around a 10" tablet and would like the extra screen real estate on their phones. I know i would.


    Of course. Those bajillion apps, most of which completely destroy Android in quality, are an unimportant aside.


    If Google thinks like you - that the App Store is merely a "bonus feature" - this war will be won by Apple.

    Of course the App Store apps are higher quality, but conveniently you didn't read when i said, for argument sake..
    Imagine your iPhone without the App store and all the apps you downloaded from it. Now imagine the HTC EVO without the Android app store. Which is the better smartphone? It's pretty obvious if you ask me.

    Anyway, i'll have an iPod Touch for the App Store features. Thus having the best of both worlds, i'll be able to enjoy a productive smartphone using Android, and a nice media device with the App Store.

    sure i still use my iPhone 4 for some apps i can't get on the android, but apps r really the only thing that still saves the iPhone. of course its stupid to argue about that on a "mac"rumors site, so i'll just ***** up ^^

    Well, apps aren't the only thing that saves the iPhone. But, yeah sadly, you're right.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 28, 07:09 AM
    Well, it seems like you are the one having hard feelings...so chill out, since we all try to be polite in this forum...otherwise, just go visit some other place where you can vent your anger on people.

    As I said above, I am talking about facts and statistics...I am sure there a few cases where guys are just unlucky and receive one lemon after another...but this does NOT represent a trend nor a relevant percentage. You must have this impression because you go to an Apple Support forum and see 100 posts complaining the hell out of it...you just fail, and fail badly, to realize that there are some 1,000,000 users out there with no problems at all.

    Anyway, before you start babbling again, check the link below...these are FACTS, not whines.

    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2006502,00.asp

    So please, before you spit out some fire, bring me some real facts, like percentage of failures and so on...the report I've read above shows Apple as having the LOWEST repair rate and HIGHEST trust of all makers. This, for me, is relevant; not random screams in Mac forums.


    Really no hard feelings. You are right, and the professionals who do test and write reports
    are making their reports up... Statisics, as we all know can be made to look one way or the other. The fact, that APPLE is acknowledging quality issues just proves that they themselves are not happpy with what's going on since the intro of the new MB and MBPs.




    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • gorgeousninja
    Mar 23, 09:32 AM
    LG and others had semi-smartphones with 3.5" screens back in 2006 and early 2007

    If you ever used one of the LG phones or the numerous Japanese keitai's of that time then you'd know, that even though they were cutting edge for the time, they were still nowhere near being 'smartphones'.

    Terrible UI with endless menu's, confusing icons, and new features randomly bolted on.

    No matter how much the petty minded haters want to see it, the truth is that Apple made a quantum leap forward with the iPhone, and some people ought to be a little less bitter and more thankful for it.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • iEvolution
    Apr 19, 06:51 PM
    So when is apple going to sue over the letter "i"?

    Or how about suing companies for using certain shapes?

    This kind of garbage just makes them look petty, just like the youtube videos demonstrating other phone antenna problems.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • SwiftLives
    Mar 17, 10:55 AM
    While I disagree with your statement that both parties are the same, I will concede that both parties work for interests that are not necessarily the same as those of the people who voted for them...





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • zooniverse
    Aug 8, 06:48 AM
    love the new features so far. Hopefully a UI refresh will be one of the top secret features to finally get rid of the dated brushed-metal finder etc...





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • medelman
    Apr 7, 10:34 PM
    I wonder if what was happening is that they would stop selling the ipads when they had sold enough extended warranties, cases, etc for that day rather then continuing to sell their ipad stock

    If other customers had come in and bought and ipad after the quota was met, then any accessories that they purchased wouldn't count toward what they needed to get their "gold star" for the day.

    Serves them right. Bastards. It's amazing how easily they sucker people into buying an $80 hdmi cable when they can get a higher quality cable from monoprice for less then five bucks.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • 0815
    Apr 25, 01:58 PM
    And even if they did, what would they do with it? Go to my friends house and come visit me at my address? All that information has been in the local phone book for decades.

    They couldn't even do that ... the locations in that database are so fuzzy that they couldn't find your house - they might get an idea which area you live in, but that is information they can find more reliable on the internet.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Daremo
    Apr 19, 01:28 PM
    The sales numbers are impressive, but not surprising.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • JS77
    Mar 26, 08:23 AM
    I'm really not looking forward to Lion at all. It just seems like a huge step backwards for those of us that use our computers as real computers and not toys. I have an ipad, an iphone and several macs, but they each have specific uses. I don't want my desktop machine to be anything like my ipad, one is for doing real work and doing my daily stuff on, the iOS gadgets are for fun games and browsing mostly.

    I LOATH the whole idea of merging OSX and iOS, they shouldn't even be related. I hate how they are ruining expose, I really don't want my stuff groups by app, I want to see every window like it is now. I have no use for "full screen" apps, why would I waste all my screen real estate only showing one thing at a time? I hate the idea of getting programs through the app store on the Mac, I refuse to do that. I hate all the gesture crap going on, sure it's fine for laptop users, but it's of no use to me on my mac pro.

    I think all this is just a dumbing down of what is an amazing OS. I don't use my mac with dual displays anything like I'd use an iPad, so why put that crap in there? I just don't like the direction they are taking OSX in general, and I doubt I will upgrade from snow leopard. To me this is very sad news, the day OSX and iOS merge is the day the mac dies.

    110% with you buddy.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Meandmunch
    Apr 8, 07:51 AM
    I had a strange experience at Best Buy. About two days before the iPad 2 came out I went to my local Best Buy to ask about availability on release day. The employee I spoke to told me essentially that I should wait. He told me the iPad 3 was coming this fall and I should either skip the iPad 2 or purchase something like the Zoom. I pressed him how could he possible know that, I said I read all the rumor mills and such and time and time again no one actually ever knows that information. He said "they all did" (best Buy employees) it was posted on there "E-Learnings" site which is basically an internal Best Buy training/notification/product information system.

    So here is an employee telling me not to purchase an iPad 2 because he thought the Zoom was better AND I should just wait because iPad 3 was coming out this fall.

    WTF?





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • (L)
    Sep 19, 02:42 AM
    If all MBPs came with a gig of RAM standard, DL DVD drives, and a better graphics card (and Merom CPU), I would be thrilled.

    Look, I don't mean to pick on anybody, and I'm sure this is valid and relevant, but just about anybody would love to see things get generally better. Like, I wish the MacBooks were as fast as the Mac Pros and weigh in at 1 lb. Realistically, while I do agree that MBP's would make sense with 1gb ram standard, I'm not so sure about the other updates. As for updating the CPU, Apple does well to keep up on the technology so long as they can afford to, even if it is the operating system that draws most new users, and I do think they will update it soon, at least for MBPs. But, this is to stay competitive and to offer a pro model that can really be used as a pro model - not to thrill consumers with just how much they can upgrade the machines.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Angelus520
    Aug 11, 10:41 AM
    Take a look at the Nokia E61. I just got one to replace my BlackBerry and love it. It's the European version and you have to buy it unlocked ($350 or so) but it works great. Cingular is coming out with a dumbed down version called the E62 but strips away some of the cool features like WiFi. Go figure - an American phone with less features than the one sold in the rest of the world.

    With crappy phones and our pathetic broadband infrastructure, you'd think we were Third World rather than a "Superpower."

    I don't care so much about the iPod capability, but I would like to see the result of a smartphone by Apple. I haven't jumped on the bandwagon of the Treos and Palms.

    Call me a sucker, but I'd like somehting that could do all the mundane, make my life easier, organization crap, and have it look cool as well. Oh, and not run on a crap OS.





    ray ban glasses for girls. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • MacBoobsPro
    Jul 20, 09:17 AM
    I think you're a bit confused, 8x 3GHz cores doesn't equal 1x 24GHz processor.

    No I think you are confused. :) I meant "Is having more cores, lets say 8, more efficient than one big core equal in processing power to the 8 cores?"





    Scott90
    Apr 7, 10:51 PM
    For everybody wondering why they would do it like this:

    Corporate looks at whether or not daily sales goals are made. An iPad is a guarantee sale, so if they have five available, and already made today's goal, they want to keep it until the next day, because that's a guaranteed $2500 (at least!) they'll make. For Best Buy as a company it doesn't matter and it's probably not beneficial, but it makes a store manager look good if he can say he made the sales goal every day since the launch of the iPad 2.





    bigandy
    Nov 29, 08:27 AM
    Universal can want all they want.

    Steve ain't giving up $10 to $16 million a quarter to some music bully.

    My thoughts exactly. Apple would laugh this out of the building.





    portishead
    Apr 12, 01:05 PM
    Good for you ;)

    Used to be like that for me but on the projects I work on everybody's gone crazy over DSLRs so I'm stuck with converting.

    I know. I'm lucky that I don't have to deal with that. That's what I mean by different people, different workflows. If I had to work with the DSLR workflow, it would drive me crazy. Dealing with source files, converting, proxies, offline, online.

    One thing I have never had to deal with in FCP is having an offline/online workflow. It's saved me a lot of headaches I used to have to deal with in Avid. Not that Avid was bad, but capturing once is always easier than twice.





    Cameront9
    Aug 7, 06:35 PM
    I am not hearing impaired, but I often watch TV and movies with the closed captioning on. I cannot really say what about it makes it more enjoyable to me--no one has ever understood why I do it, maybe it has to do with how I process information (I do have trouble listening in lecture classes, maybe a learning disability etc.), but my point is to say that I am also interested in getting closed captioning on iTunes shows.

    I wrote to Apple on the feedback part of their web-site about this. I was wondering if you might know better what the law is about closed captioning. I always assumed it was required for network television shows. Is it not for network shows that appear online?

    Anyhow, it's functionality I would definitely like to see.

    Online is a grey area because it's new...

    I'm not completely familiar with Closed Captioning laws. I believe all new TVs are required to have a Closed-Captioning decoder, and I think that all Network shows (and maybe cable-based, too) have to be captioned.

    A quick Google gives this:
    http://www.captions.org/caplaw.cfm

    Which explains in more detail...

    Regardless, I have seen a number of hearing-impaired users comment on the issue before. It would be so simple to implement, after all...





    snebes
    Apr 11, 12:29 PM
    My 3Gs contract ends in June and Apple will be pushing it's luck for me to go half a year without me being tempted to jump platforms instead of waiting for the iPhone 5.

    You do know that Apple's FISCAL Year 2012 starts around the end of September, meaning you would wait around 3-4 months assuming this rumor is true?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiscal_year

    I don't mean to single you out, but I see this confusion every time a fiscal year is mentioned, and it bugs me. I don't care if you switch to a different phone. Hell, just get the iPhone 4, it is a world of difference compared to the the iPhone 3G (I just made the switch from 3G to 4 a few months ago, I couldn't stand how slow the 3G was)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment