Tuesday, 10 May 2011

north las vegas zip code map

north las vegas zip code map. in North Las Vegas.
  • in North Las Vegas.



  • zac4mac
    Aug 11, 02:14 PM
    I'm on my 3rd cell phone now. First was a panasonic brick and was CDMA. It totally sucked. Switched to GSM 2 years ago but initially Cingular sent the wrong phone - an LG flip. Reception was as bad as the CDMA but roaming was much better. After 3 weeks, I got the phone I ordered, a t637 and I love it. I have NO desire to go back to CDMA and I won't lose the tight BT link I have to my Macs with the t637, but it's getting old and due replacement.

    I'm watching and waiting...

    Z





    north las vegas zip code map. Las Vegas seen from where 147
  • Las Vegas seen from where 147



  • MacBoobsPro
    Jul 20, 08:34 AM
    It's the future, you know, soon the clock speed will be irrelevant and we'll be expressing processor speed in number of cores octocore, hexacore, tricontradicore, hexacontetracore, hecticosoctocore, and such and such

    You mean its the future today? I thought it was next week! :D





    north las vegas zip code map. Los Cabos Villas in North Las
  • Los Cabos Villas in North Las



  • apachie2k
    Sep 19, 06:55 AM
    i wanna a lot of ram in my new 64 bit mbp!! and umm what else....:confused: :eek:





    north las vegas zip code map. [North Las Vegas Real Estate,
  • [North Las Vegas Real Estate,



  • jwdsail
    Apr 6, 12:08 PM
    Maybe, just maybe, this would be the first Air I'd consider buying..

    If, this update would bring Thunderbolt to the Air..

    USB-only is still a deal-breaker for me, I'd rather walk to the internet, uphill, both ways, in the snow, than be that limited in a laptop..

    An Air, with Thunderbolt... Wouldn't be my primary Mac, but would make an Air/iMac combo look better than a maxed-out 15" MBP...

    Shrug..





    north las vegas zip code map. North Las Vegas. View Map
  • North Las Vegas. View Map



  • wnurse
    Aug 26, 07:04 PM
    Let's make it clear. The first revision of any highly integrated system is produced with an acceptable failure rate. With results coming in, failures recorded and internal testing continuous between the life of the first and second revision you will see a drop in failures in the next revision.

    Every item that is in the next revision will have been tested, more flaws removed, etc. No piece of hardware is released with zero defects. [human interference aside such as dropping the product, overheating it, intentionally forcing failure]

    If for every 1000 systems shipped approximately 20 fail, after a minimum predicted total hours, this 2% attrition rate is highly desirable. If you can't accept it you can stop using technology, now.

    For every ten people bitching on this board about failures there is over 1,000 that don't.

    I agree.. did you read what he was replying to?. The guy he was replying to detailed how he had a horrible time getting apple to pay attention to him. His reply seemed like he was blaming the guy for buying apple revision A product instead of faulting apple support for jerking this guy around.
    Read what he was responding to, i think you will agree his response was ridiculous.





    north las vegas zip code map. Las Vegas, zip code 89113.
  • Las Vegas, zip code 89113.



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 04:37 PM
    Oh, so that's why you want Handbrake fourfold, I was going to ask wether you had 4 optical drives.I have way more than 4 optical dirves. But multiple DVD/CD duplication is not my thing. Moreover, running a bunch of copies of Toast to burn DVDs or CDs is not processor intensive at all and does not recquire more than one core.





    north las vegas zip code map. Las Vegas Is Also Known For
  • Las Vegas Is Also Known For



  • THX1139
    Sep 13, 12:42 PM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!

    Why do people think the computing world always revolves around them? Extra cores WILL be recognized by most 3d applications and will speed up rendering. There are many other applications for multiple core use that don't include web browseing or writing email to your grandma.

    peace





    north las vegas zip code map. Las Vegas, NV 89135
  • Las Vegas, NV 89135



  • mkruck
    Apr 6, 05:01 PM
    I'm an Apple mobile device user, and I have never ever been on an Android-centric forum. Not one time! Why would I care what people who have such an obvious difference in taste think about what I have?

    It never ceases to amaze me at how many Android users have to flock to a site called "MacRumors" because they feel then need to lead us poor blinded Apple "fanboys" to the bright shining city on a hill that is Android paradise.

    At least go have your Android orgy, where it may be appreciated by others who care to watch that type of thing...wait...there are such things as Android forums, right?

    Or...

    It could be considered being close minded and afraid of new things.

    Just saying, you know?





    north las vegas zip code map. Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2009: $1674 (1.0%). North Las Vegas satellite photo by USGS
  • Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2009: $1674 (1.0%). North Las Vegas satellite photo by USGS



  • 11thIndian
    Apr 11, 11:14 PM
    So you really think it's just a handful of people on Macrumors?

    Oh, and people I know.

    So, how many do you think? Less than 10? Less than 100? What is your definition of "a lot"? Also please note I never said it was any kind of majority of FCP users or anything like that. I never said it was an industry-wide pandemic, although you'd like to put those words into my mouth as well. You'd also like to paint my claim that "a lot of pros are leaving FCP" as "combative", even though it's not. It's just an observation. I don't know why you're taking it so personally.

    I'd say 25% of the current user base would be a lot.





    north las vegas zip code map. Zip Code:
  • Zip Code:



  • balamw
    Apr 6, 03:59 PM
    Apple's iPhone debacle

    debacle? The debacle that's sucking 51% of the profit in the entire smartphone industry? http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/01/31/apple-is-still-sucking-most-of-the-profit-out-of-the-mobile-phone-business/

    Market share isn't everything.

    B





    north las vegas zip code map. Save; Share; Show Map
  • Save; Share; Show Map



  • sittnick
    Apr 19, 01:50 PM
    BREAKING NEWS --- 1979 --
    http://www.thetelemediagroup.com/images/monitors/pg5/3_ab121w.jpghttp://www.thetelemediagroup.com/images/monitors/pg5/4_gebw.jpg

    RCA Launches Suit Against General Electric for infringement of 9" b&w television interface and "look and feel."

    Spokesmen for RCA maintain that GE's misappropriation of the LīfLīk� Trūwūd� woodgrain finish, leading consumers to confuse the GE imitation with the RCA original.

    Also note GE's nearly identical VHF and UHF controllers ... placed in the same location on the chassis as the RCA original. Even the speaker is located in the same way.

    RCA patented the use of separate VHF and UHF knobs in 1958, the click-stop UHF knob in 1972, and the ergonomically efficient upper right location of tuner knobs in 1952. The characteristics are innovations that help the consumer recognize an RCA television, and any use of these unique features without RCA's explicit permission is a breach of patent, trademark and copyright.





    north las vegas zip code map. Perfectly located on Las Vegas
  • Perfectly located on Las Vegas



  • WildCowboy
    Aug 17, 01:43 AM
    lol you mac folk and your photoshop :D
    let's get some game benchmarks :rolleyes:

    A lot of folks are waiting for game benchmarks...bring 'em on!





    north las vegas zip code map. Save; Share; Show Map
  • Save; Share; Show Map



  • AppleScruff1
    Apr 19, 10:42 PM
    Even if that were true, so what? Apple Records was not a competitor of Apple Computer. Trademark law allows multiple companies to have the same trademark so long as they don't sell the same type of products in the same location. This is why you can have a 100 companies like "AAA Locksmith, AAA Laundry," etc. Or you can have "Hollywood Video" in Michigan being totally different than "Hollywood Video" everywhere else [interesting story that. I may have the state wrong.]

    Only truly "famous" marks (e.g. Coke, McDonalds, etc.) which can be "diluted" by use with other types of products are protected against this sort of thing.


    But App Store is like Coke, right? Of course it's ok if Apple does it. They've becoming one of the most hypocritical companies on the planet. Maybe Steve suffers from extreme paranoia?





    north las vegas zip code map. This map represents averages.
  • This map represents averages.



  • digitalbiker
    Aug 25, 09:51 PM
    I thought apple was supposed to be better at support than dell?

    I have always exected Dell's support to be top notch and they have never let me down. However,I always paid for the upgraded 3 year support and I have never used the standard 1 year support. I also have always paid for Apple's 3 year AppleCare. In my opinion there is no comparison. Dell is better.

    This is one reason I thought that previous surveys always rated Apple too high. The only explaination I could think of that made sense is that Apple has a tremendously loyal fan base. I think this fan base gives Apple rosey numbers and exagerates Apple's support response. Now that Apple marketshare has grown some, I think these users are seeing that it ain't so rosey red at Apple.





    north las vegas zip code map. Las Vegas Metro Area
  • Las Vegas Metro Area



  • leroypants
    Apr 8, 07:40 AM
    BestBuy are some of the most notorious criminals in this country and Apple should pull out completely from their worthless trash retail stores.

    This scam BestBuy is pulling is just the lastest in a long series of scams from the mafia of retail. Steve Jobs is pulling an Eliot Ness, he's the only one who can take these criminals down. Good for Apple.

    Code red.

    http://www.designinginteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Apple-Fanboy-Alert-small.jpg





    north las vegas zip code map. 89119 Zip Code Map Las Vegas
  • 89119 Zip Code Map Las Vegas



  • NoSmokingBandit
    Nov 26, 07:07 PM
    You need to level up quite a bit before the damage is fully introduced. Its like a racing RPG, you cant use everything until you level up. Commenting on the damage early in the game is like saying FF7's magic sucked because all you have is the fire materia.





    north las vegas zip code map. Alternate Aliante Map
  • Alternate Aliante Map



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 23, 01:59 PM
    Yes I am aware of our Pakistani situation. Do I support it? No. I have the exact same view that Joe Biden supposedly "had". We have no business being near other countries in a military manner unless they are a direct threat to us. "Unless we are attacked or unless there is proof we are about to be attacked"

    If you are supporting non-intervention, than I disagree. I support the notion that the UN (using member-nations' pooled military or civilian assets) should be able to intervene in a nation's affairs if it is thought necessary to either 1) protect other nations from harm or 2) protect a nation's own people from its government, or in the case of a civil war, one or more factions.

    With that being said, the UN has many flaws and I am not satisfied with the way things are done. But I do feel that intervention is sometimes necessary, if imperfect.





    north las vegas zip code map. Enter your zipcode:
  • Enter your zipcode:



  • Frobozz
    Mar 31, 02:38 PM
    The best way to achieve a user friendly platform is to control it. Period. And since we know Google can't possibly be naive enough to think Android would really be "open," one can conclude this was planned. If you gain enough steam, you can start getting hardware vendors reliant on your platform. At which point, you tighten the strings to create a consistent and satisfying user experience.

    I have used Honeycomb. There are nice features to it, just as there are nice features to Android. But I felt like I had to "learn" Android. I have never felt that way with iOS. Although advanced features can be opaque, the navigation and interaction model are intuitive and simple. They are based on real world gestures and interactions. That makes the learning curve less severe. Android doesn't really do this. It attempts to shove desktop metaphors and all the mess that comes with it. User's don't want to interact with the file system. They don't want to have to have 3 or 4 ways to achieve the same tasks; case in point, application switching. And, just like windows, everything seems to be buried under a pile of menus.

    Google hasn't figured out UI design yet. They don't know how to conceptualize an experience FIRST, and implement features later. They are talented developers, but they don't understand users yet. I have confidence they will get there over time, however.





    north las vegas zip code map. Zip code 89130 marital status
  • Zip code 89130 marital status



  • Multimedia
    Jul 21, 01:39 PM
    Hey Multimedia, just curious, I wonder what's your current (something you want to use for the next 1-2 years) idea of the ultimate machine wrt number of Cores, Memory, Storage, etc. And, how much are you willing to pay for it?Under $4k whatever state of the offerings are. I am not writing about wanting to pay for expensive servers etc. I am only referring to Mac Pro top of the lines. So I am looking foward to the 8 core starter kit this Winter. :D

    Mine is not RAM intensive work. I have 6GB of ram now and it is more than enough. I also have several Terabytes of HDs already. 400GB HDs are down to $100 now so Storage is pretty cheap with each Terabyte down to $250 or 25� a GB.





    rezenclowd3
    Aug 14, 11:31 PM
    I enjoyed 4 quite a bit until it got into the super fast races. I have more fun racing a slightly tuned 350z instead of a completely modified GT that is putting 800+hp on the road.

    I do agree there unless it is an F1 or LMP1 race ;-) Must be due to my gaming driving skill:rolleyes:





    aswitcher
    Jul 20, 04:55 PM
    First rev prices for any such beasts are going to be "excessive"





    SevenInchScrew
    Aug 19, 12:05 AM
    I hate how some people think the ~800 standard cars are going to look like GT4 cars.
    They won't just look like it, they ARE GT4 cars. Take note that NONE of the cars that are playable at these events or seen in almost all screen shots are Standard� cars. I'm not "hating" on the game. I just question their decisions. As I said in my previous posts, I'm a very LONG time fan of the GT series. But, I'm getting tired of the repeated cycle I continuously go through with them lately. Super hype for the games before they come out, and then, regardless of exponentially greater feature list, I'm let down by the actual driving.

    Again, I'm glad this game looks spectacular, because it really does. Even though the screen shots that we're seeing are from Photo Mode, the ones that have come out at GC10 are amazing. It is also practically bewildering how the game now has a feature list that is so huge and loaded with features, if you didn't hear it from Polyphony themselves, you might not believe it. But, like I said, the more stuff that keeps getting added to the game, and more minutiae they detail in the Premium� cars, the more my expectations of the actual driving in the game rises.





    sampdoria
    Jun 14, 07:01 PM
    The info i stated is directly from my DM.


    We havent been told no white ones. I even asked specifically on the call, and no one had heard that.

    Rumor has it, 20k phones. We haven't got an official number, but i've heard 20k mentioned from a few different higher ups.

    Let's see, 20k iphones for the entire country, you have better odds at getting a pair of U2 concert tickets!

    Oh well, I guess I'm going with Apple...





    THX1139
    Aug 19, 07:34 PM
    ... For anyone out there who has been needlessly influenced by this guy to wait for a system that will only be outdated by the one that will come after it, please uninfluence yourself, and buy the stupid computer that you want, when you want it.

    Jeeshh!!

    I agree. I'm noticing a trend. People who are looking at the Macpro in a negative way come in three flavors. The first type are invested in G5 (especially quad) and are desperately trying justify that their investment is sound, when they actually desire a Macpro. They can feel better about their old machines by making the new ones seem bad. The are almost "smug" about waiting until a better one comes out. The second flavor are people who hate the Mac culture and are pissed that the Mac is catching up to the windows workstation sector. The third type are people who can't afford a Macpro and go out of their way to publicly discredit the machine so that they can feel good about their iMacs or Minis. There are others, but you get the point.

    I also find it amusing when I see posters participating in Macpro discussions when they have publicly stated that they have no intention of buying a Macpro. WTF?? Don't they have a life outside of macrumors? If I owned a G5 Quad and had no intention of buying a Macpro, I'd be spending all of my spare time doing cool stuff with my machine... instead of wasting that time participating in discussions that have nothing to do with me. I might read though some of the threads now and then, just to keep up with technology - but to particpate and debate, what a waste. I guess some folks have no life.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment