Tuesday, 10 May 2011

cute happy easter bunnies

cute happy easter bunnies. Happy Easter aka Happy Cute,
  • Happy Easter aka Happy Cute,



  • dsnort
    Apr 6, 02:33 PM
    ..I'd rather drive a BMW, I guess you're all happy with the Hondas :)

    Your BMW looks a lot like a Yugo to me.

    I kid, I kid!





    cute happy easter bunnies. Easter bunnies, chicks, Easter
  • Easter bunnies, chicks, Easter



  • rovex
    Mar 22, 12:49 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Cute Bunny Costume Baby
  • Cute Bunny Costume Baby



  • Lone Deranger
    Mar 26, 08:26 AM
    ...at least Microsoft, and I hate it, does a complete overhaul of everything; sometimes it fails, and sometimes it succeeds)

    Not quite, W7 is still based on Win NT technology, dating back to 1993.





    cute happy easter bunnies. have a cute Easter Bunny
  • have a cute Easter Bunny



  • DeVizardofOZ
    Aug 26, 04:34 AM
    Now apple is switching to Intel, They don't have that expirience that they had with the "old" powermacs...

    ...When the APPLE management decided to go with the INTEL platform, I considered that an intelligent decision, even though I think they should have kept the door open to AMD (maybe they have internally). At the same time they knew the possible problems, and should have done their soft- as well as hardware-homework, like R&D. Now it seems they do what MS has been doing for the past decades with their problem stricken OS's... let the poor consumer do it for them... Very bad policy!

    I will buy a MBP, but will wait until things get better. By doing so I probably will get the benefit of an new formfactor, the MEROM, a faster FSB, maybe even a higher resolution on the 17"... We'll see.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Cute+easter+unny+images
  • Cute+easter+unny+images



  • banderson623
    Apr 27, 08:18 AM
    This is slightly off topic, but I saw a couple of posts of people who want to track their location data and see it or access it programmatically. I've been using Google's Latitude App (iPhone and Web-client) to track my location. They have an ability to get this data via a well documented API as well.

    I don't think it hurts battery life too much, and it is interesting to be able to see where you've been the last week/month/year.

    If you are interested check out https://www.google.com/latitude/ and their iPhone App (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-latitude/id306586497?mt=8)





    cute happy easter bunnies. cute happy Easter bunny on
  • cute happy Easter bunny on



  • Chupa Chupa
    Aug 25, 08:51 PM
    Ask me, phone support has been pretty lousy for years (at least since 1996 or whenever they instituted the stupid 90-day support rule that doesn't mirror the 1 year warranty.) Call up about an issue outside the 90-days and if AppleCare shoots you down (usually they will) they charge your CC. Crazy since lesser makers, HP and Dell, treat customers better. Meanwhile, you can take the same troubled machine to the Apple Store and usually the Geniuses will get your Mac fixed with little hassle.

    A few years ago (I think it was the G4 Quicksilver) a phone support tech told me my (self-installed) ATA/100 hard drive wasn't working on the secondary ATA/66 hard drive bus because it was too fast! I told her that no one has made an ATA/66 hard drive for years. She told me that I shouldn't use a drive on that bus then...even those it was designed specifically for extra hard drives. 2nd Level techs wouldn't help me either. I ended up having to schlep the machine to the Apple Store where the Genius, after a few tests, confirmed I needed a new logic board.

    Maybe it's just me, but phone support always wants to dismiss my issue and push me off the phone. When my MBP was whining they told me my hearing was too sensitive! Only months later did they admit a problem. Maybe THAT is why there is a growing dissatisfaction. Personally, I've loathed calling for years.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie
  • Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie



  • grum
    Sep 19, 09:26 AM
    All you people who keep whining about "But I want 64 bit!!!" need to step back and think about what possible benefit a 64-bit system will give you. Those of you who need to address more than 4 gigs of RAM are excused. The rest of you, tell me WHY you need 64-bit computing.

    When they go Merom I want the MBP's and MB's to have useful, practical features. More ports, user-removable hard drive, better battery life, better video card, stuff like that. I'm waiting just as impatiently as everyone else, but the hype needs to be toned way down.

    why does anyone need to justify to you why they want 64-bit computing?





    cute happy easter bunnies. EASTER BUNNY - CUTE CARTOON
  • EASTER BUNNY - CUTE CARTOON



  • mactoday
    Apr 6, 11:08 AM
    eh, I don't see how it's significant for anything other than aesthetic purposes. If you're working in the dark the display itself is going to provide enough illumination as it is. Just seems like a waste.
    Well, I work on my MacBook Pro now in bed and it's a pleasure to type on the back light keyboard. You reduce brightness of the display when you work in the dark conditions, I do. So, it's not enough to see the keys, but I don't much care about it, because I could type without looking on the keys, but most of the Apple customers who buys Air's can't type blind.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Even though the quot;Easter Bunnyquot;
  • Even though the quot;Easter Bunnyquot;



  • MacAddict1978
    Mar 26, 01:47 AM
    I tested Lion, and removed it after a month. Not buying it. I'll use Snow Leopard, it's the best OS so far. I'll see the one after Lion, maybe there will be something interesting.

    Would you mind elaborating? Like, why you didn't like it? What about it made you compelled to remove and decide not to buy? And please don't say bugs. It was a beta.





    cute happy easter bunnies. CafePress gt; Sweatshirts amp; Hoodies gt; Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Sweatshirt. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Sweatshirt
  • CafePress gt; Sweatshirts amp; Hoodies gt; Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Sweatshirt. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Sweatshirt



  • BC2009
    Mar 22, 07:07 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    Ummm.... why does every product have to be an "Apple iDevice Killer"? None have succeeded that yet, though many have been successful as competitors. The Apple jealousy factor is so huge.

    Meanwhile, Apple is drowning in orders and battling light leaks (http://www.electronista.com/articles/11/03/22/buyers.complain.of.multiple.faulty.replacements/) in displays. If the quality cannot be improved expeditiously, would-be customers may investigate the competition. :(

    Drowning in orders is a problem? Trying to imagine that. If they sell 2M iPad 2's in March that would be double what they did last year with their runaway success.

    I don't think they are drowning in "light leaks". Mine is fine, and I'm sure most units are. Many many LCDs leak some light on the edge. Certainly the video I saw of this on one particular iPad 2 was extremely pronounced, but I have owned many LCD monitors that leak light to some degree. The outcry is likely because there aren't that many units out there right now so folks are afraid to return it and be without it while waiting for an exchange.

    Anyway, I hope the competition flourishes. Sure Apple is innovating fast and furious right now, but that's because they want to own this market for a long time to come. I don't want them to dominate it so much that they become complacent (though I hope they will have learned from their past in that regard). Just because I prefer to use iPad doesn't mean I think everybody must and should -- to each his own. Obviously I think the iPad is better than the competition, so I bought one. Somebody else's choice to buy a different tablet won't validate or invalidate my choice of an iPad in any way.

    I'm cheering for Apple to produce better products that I am excited to own, but this is not a sporting competition where only one team can win. Eventually there will be 2 to 4 leaders in the tablet space. Samsung and RIM are both trying to ensure their place as one of those leaders (and so is Motorola). I would venture to say that none of them are thinking that they will "kill the iPad" which defined the market they are trying to compete in, but rather each of them wants to be the leading "other option" to an iPad and capture a good chunk of the growing tablet market.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Ornament (Round)
  • Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie Ornament (Round)



  • celo48
    Apr 6, 01:38 PM
    Puuuahhhh

    That proves one more time to "some" that having a fast car does not really matter if you do not have nice roads to drive it.





    cute happy easter bunnies. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunni
  • Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunni



  • NebulaClash
    Apr 27, 10:23 AM
    Hilarious!!!!! We're not tracking you but we're going to provide a patch soon.......typical Apple response......just DENY!!!!!

    There is no antenna issue with the iPhone 4 but we'll give you a free bumper for a limited time, act quickly while supplies last LMAO!!!!!

    Laugh all you want, but they are being sensible. If the media hype gets too great, they act, as they should.

    I have no antenna issue with my iPhone 4, and I don't use a case or a bumper. I understand what Apple meant by calling it a non-issue.

    Apple did not track you, it sent anonymized cell tower location information back to itself. But there was a bug that kept a locally-stored database file from being culled from all but the most recent data. So they will now provide an update to fix that bug.

    But if you want to pretend that Apple is in denial mode, and use exclamation points as if your hair were on fire, go right ahead. You nicely prove the point I was just making with samcraig.





    cute happy easter bunnies. CafePress gt; T-shirts gt; Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie T-Shirt. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie T-Shirt
  • CafePress gt; T-shirts gt; Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie T-Shirt. Cute Happy Easter Bunny/Bunnie T-Shirt



  • steve_hill4
    Jul 27, 02:07 PM
    How about a new Mac at WWDC?

    Lower Model:
    CConroe E6300 - 1.86 GHz � FSB1066 � 2 MB cache - ($185)
    1GB RAM
    160GB Serial ATA hard drive
    Double-layer SuperDrive (DVD+R DL/DVD�RW/CD-RW)
    One open PCI-Express expansion slot
    One open Optical drive slot [maybe] (i.e. for 2nd DVD drive)
    Graphics Card with 128MB SDRAM
    Built-in AirPort Extreme and Bluetooth 2.0, USB/FW800
    Remote [(?] I think this box will still be small enough to fit into home entertainment setups.]
    Keyboard, Mighty Mouse...................................................... $999

    Some Options:
    Conroe E6600 - 2.40 GHz � FSB1066 � 4 MB cache � (+$100)
    Wireless Keyboard/Mouse +$60
    Add DVD/CD ROM drive (in 2nd slot) + $50
    250GB SATA hard drive +$75
    +1GB RAM (2GB total) +$100
    +3GB RAM (4GB total) +$300
    Slightly Better Graphics Card with 256MB SDRAM + $50
    Much Better Graphics Card +$200+

    While I like your thinking, your mock-up is wrong. If Apple are going to release a mid-Tower it has to appeal to both gamers and those looking for a headless iMac. They would really have to bring out about three main models, one which was basically an upgradable iMac spec for a couple to few hundred bucks less than the real deal and two higher spec conroes, (short of Mac Pro though). From what I can see, yours looks too small to easily customise, which would appeal to gamers.

    Single optical, single HD (2nd slot free), assume better specs will mainly lie with graphics and ram.





    cute happy easter bunnies. stock vector : Two Cute Easter
  • stock vector : Two Cute Easter



  • 59031
    Aug 7, 06:50 PM
    Is Leopard going to take advantage of the 64 bit Dual G5?

    Yes, absolutely:

    Enhanced 64-bit Support
    Leopard delivers 64-bit power in one, universal OS. Now Cocoa and Carbon application frameworks, as well as graphics, scripting, and the rest of the system are all 64-bit. Leopard delivers 64-bit power to both Intel- and PowerPC-based Macs, so you don’t have to install separate applications for different machines. There’s only one version of Mac OS X, so you don’t need to maintain separate operating systems for different uses.

    Bridge the Generation Gap
    Now that the entire operating system is 64-bit, you can take full advantage of the Xeon chip in Mac Pro and Xserve. You get more processing power at up to 3.0GHz, without limiting your programs to command-line applications, servers, and computation engines. From G3 to Xeon, from MacBook to Xserve, there is just one Leopard.





    cute happy easter bunnies. well, i know it#39;s not easter
  • well, i know it#39;s not easter



  • shamino
    Jul 22, 12:18 PM
    So I read in this thread that Kentsfield and Clovertown ARE compatible with Conroe and Woodcrest sockets (respectively) (Cloverton or Clovertown?)
    Well, people here have mentioned it. I haven't seen any sources for these claims, however.

    It's worth noting that the Pentium 4 shipped in several different socket packages over the years. The fact that the cores might be electrically compatible does not necessarily mean you're going to be able to perform a chip-swap upgrade on your Mac!
    Hope for upgrading an iMac to Quad Core is kindled! At least if Apple releases Conroe iMacs.
    And assuming they don't solder the chip to the motherboard, or hardwire the clock-multiplier chips, or hard-wire the voltage regulator settings, etc.

    There are a lot of things that can be done to a motherboard to make these kinds of upgrades painful or even impossible.

    With any kind of rumor like this, "I'll believe it when I see it" should be your mantra. Sure, these kinds of upgrades would be great, and it may even be possible to perform them on generic PC motherbaords, but this doesn't necessarily mean it will be easy or even possible on the systems Apple ends up shipping.
    BTW, In my opinion, one thing a person should never, ever say is some computer has too much power, and that it will never be needed.
    "Never" is always too strong a word. But there are plenty of good reasons to say "useless for today's applications" or "not worth the cost".

    When applications start demanding more, and when costs come down, then the equations change. As they always do.
    When we will be able to download our entire lives, and even conciousness into a computer, as is said to happen in about 40 years (very much looking forward to)...
    You're looking forward to this? Let's hope for your sake that Microsoft has nothing to do with the system software.

    I don't think it will be possible, even in 40 years, despite what sci-fi authors are predicting. And there's no way I'd ever have such a system installed even if it would be come possible. The possibility of dying or becoming comatose, or even worse, as a result of a software glitch is something I'm not going to allow. To quote McCoy from Star Trek: "Let's see how it scrambles your molecules first."
    So as a conclusion to my most recent rant, Please, never tell me a computer is too powerfu, has too many cores, or has too much storage capacity. If it is there to be used, it will be used. It always is.
    But do you want to be the first person to have to pay for it?





    cute happy easter bunnies. cute Bunny photo
  • cute Bunny photo



  • SPUY767
    Jul 27, 04:03 PM
    It's always a little alarming when a post starts "sorry if I missed it but..."



    The 2.7 G5 will be the highest clocked chip in a mac for a while, but probably not the fastest. In a number of benchmarks, Yonah has already beaten dual G5's, the conroes and woodrests will likely widen the gap even more.


    I'm sorry. I thought that it was adequately implied that I meant the fastest chip, to date. Anyway, that's what I meant if I've been misunderstood.





    cute happy easter bunnies. funny Happy Easter greetings
  • funny Happy Easter greetings



  • cyberdogl2
    Aug 27, 05:20 PM
    I see where you're coming from.

    So does this mean there will be no Powerbook G5s next tuesday?





    cute happy easter bunnies. super cute lop unny
  • super cute lop unny



  • logandzwon
    Apr 25, 02:49 PM
    OMG, have you heard? Apple is secretly spying on our TXT messages, contacts, and e-mail! Seriously! If someone stole my iPhone and guessed my passcode they would be able to look through this list of "contacts" and find out where I lived. They could even check my calendar and know when I'm not home and come rob me. Even if I put fake info in my contacts they can still see my e-mails! All they have to do is look through my e-mails and find a receipt, or shipping notice, or the bill for the power, or my cellphone bill, or my water bill and they would have my home address!





    cute happy easter bunnies. Scary cute easter bunny
  • Scary cute easter bunny



  • yg17
    Apr 28, 02:08 PM
    I figured he was born in the United States, as Hawaii is a state and was when he was born there. Now this McCain guy, he was not born in the United States, he was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which was a US territory or protectorate, so it still counts. Maybe if he had won the presidency, someone would have made a big deal about it too. I doubt it.

    The fact that no one made a big deal about McCain proves that birtherism is rooted in racism.

    Here you have a guy who was born outside the US, with questionable eligibility to be president and no one cared. Do I think McCain was eligible? Yes, I think he should be, as should anyone else who is born outside of the US to American parents - should someone be disqualified because their American parents who live in Buffalo were eating dinner at a restaurant across Niagara Falls in Canada when the mother went into labor? No. Of course not. McCain is eligible, but, the constitution is very vague on who is a natural born citizen. McCain's eligibility should have been taken to SCOTUS so the natural born citizen cause in the Constitution can be interpreted and cleared up once and for all. But no one made a big deal about it. Then you have Obama, who was born in Hawaii, who released a birth certificate, who had birth announcements in the Honolulu newspaper, and for whom there wasn't a single shred of evidence to suggest he was born anywhere else besides Hawaii, and people are making false accusations that he was born in Kenya or somehow not eligible to be president. Is it just a coincidence that he was the first black candidate? I think not. Birtherism = racism. It's as simple as that.





    iLunar
    Mar 31, 02:52 PM
    If anything this is Google telling the manufacturers to get their crap together. All of the custom UI's need to be updates in some sort of a Google approved Roadmap.

    IE: Google releases Android 2.3.3. All manufacturers have X amount of time to port their Custom UI's (HTC Sense, TouchWiz, etc.). What this will do is take the pressure off of the "fragmentation" of Android and place it in the hands of the real culprits... the manufactures, HTC, Samsung, et al.


    But I thought customization was the reason that so many people liked Android? All I ever hear about is custom wallpapers, custom themes, custom ringtones, custom grids, custom flash, custom this and that etc etc, and that the user is given a choice unlike with iOS.

    It sounds like Google is now finding that to be problematic.





    BLUELION
    Apr 6, 01:25 PM
    Score, iPad2=1, Xoom=0.

    but really, if we adjust for # of sales the score is more like:

    ipad2=20, Xoom=1





    domness
    Mar 26, 09:02 PM
    To be fair, 10.7 on my machine is rather stable, however the features in it seem just like a small upgrade like 10.6 was, albeit I don't really like the new features as it seems a bit more dumbed down. The only thing I like is that the latest PHP version comes preinstalled and didn't have any problems installing MySQL as I did with 10.6. 'spose that comes as a bonus.





    ten-oak-druid
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    Number 1: Apple is apparently labeling the reports as false
    Number 2: Who even cares if Apple or Google or Microsoft or any corporation is tracking our location? What things are you involved in where you would even care? What harm could their knowledge of that information cause you? (apart from the crackpot theories of paranoid people)...
    People will sue for anything these days and hopefully legislation will be passed soon to stop the ridiculousness.

    Its none of your business what things I'm involved in and want hidden. Its my right to privacy so back off.





    840quadra
    Apr 25, 03:10 PM
    statistics show that distribution of firearms mainly lead to more homocides and also suicides using firearms.
    if guns are outlawed, their distribution is greatly limited, making it a lot harder for outlaws to obtain them.

    the more you spread guns, the greater is the risk of them being used in illegal activities.

    ..oh wait... this forum is about apple and computers, right? :rolleyes:

    Noted,

    But this is totally off topic, and this falls into the relm of Politics, Religion, Social Issues (http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47) .

    When you have a high enough post count, I am sure a few of us would love to discuss the inaccuracies of the facts you think you understand on this subject. ;) .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment