Wednesday, 11 May 2011

iphone 4g 32gb box

iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • bommai
    Apr 7, 10:19 PM
    Wow. I bought mine at Best Buy on opening day and they sold out of them. Why in anybody's right mind would best buy not sell what they have?





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • walterwhite
    Apr 25, 01:54 PM
    Lawyers never seem to see or feel the Karma stick for nonsensical and litigious lawsuits that just end up effecting the rest of us... that do our best to be good human beings.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Sequin
    Apr 11, 02:35 PM
    I don't mind waiting till September, but not till next year. I still have the iPhone 3 and have been putting off getting a new one till 5.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • domness
    Apr 25, 02:14 PM
    I think this IS a privacy issue. That data could end up in the wrong hands. Does anyone store a text document on their iPhone with a list of their bank details and passwords? No, because it could end up in the wrong hands. So could this data that's being collected.

    This data shouldn't be recorded without permission, no matter what's being done with it.

    Location data == bank details and passwords? -- I think not.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • balamw
    Apr 6, 04:14 PM
    That's why Apple lost around 30% marketshare in less than two months when the Galaxy tab was released? You know: That's the tablet that runs an outdated phone OS and not even a tablet OS...

    Link? Wasn't there the whole story a month or two ago that the actual number of Galaxy Tabs delivered to customers was much less than had been reported. How can this cause a 30% reduction in market share when the HIGH number of Galaxy Tabs was < 10% the number of iPads?

    B





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • 4God
    Jul 14, 10:56 PM
    Why do the rest of us have to settle for your preference?

    You don't.
    Ummm..nobody said you had to settle for my preference. :rolleyes: That's exactly it, my preference, get over it.
    Last I checked, this is a forum where I could express my opinion, and as stated
    in the post you quoted from, I was giving my opinion not saying that everybody should agree with my preference.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Lincoln
    Aug 5, 03:52 PM
    I'll have to wait and hope that there will be a Quicktime Stream of the keynote. It'll be on very late here in the UK so I have taken the next morning off from work to watch it Tuesday morning.

    That's pretty sad of me.:o

    I'm also not going to see what's released before I watch the keynote (I don't like to watch the making of a film before I see the film and this is similar to that). I just hope that the Quicktime Apple Channel has a link to it otherwise I'll have to visit one of t news/rumor sites to find the link.:(





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • SWC
    Aug 7, 08:01 PM
    great . . . i just get a new macbook with tiger now i'm gonna have to get leopard . . . how much will this put me back?

    $129 is history proves true





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • wmmk
    Aug 16, 10:42 PM
    Was there any doubt it wouldn't be a lot faster? I mean, I know it was already plenty fast, but come on...
    Well, not all gigahertz are created equally, and not apps are universal.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • starflyer
    Nov 29, 10:40 AM
    most of the new stuff out sucks.

    I agree. I am SICK AND TIRED of the music industry blaming lack of sales on piracy! Piracy is actually down from what it was a couple years ago but they still claim profits are worse now than ever.

    Maybe if they didnt put out the same cookie-cutter bands year after year, album after album, put out albums with 9 good tracks instead on 1 good one with 15 filler pieces of crap sales might improve!

    my $0.02





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • brayhite
    Apr 25, 02:01 PM
    I think this IS a privacy issue. That data could end up in the wrong hands. Does anyone store a text document on their iPhone with a list of their bank details and passwords? No, because it could end up in the wrong hands. So could this data that's being collected.

    This data shouldn't be recorded without permission, no matter what's being done with it.

    And the next time somebody calls you, make sure you get their permission to store their phone number. Don't want to record their data without their consent.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • sonnys
    Jul 15, 05:04 PM
    Too many people are complaining about rumored information that isn't even reliable, and most likely incorrect.

    I think we can look at what Apple has done with its other lineups this past year as a guide to the future. Based on what we've seen, I don't think Apple will be redesigning the Mac Pro case -- it's large enough to accommodate anything they wish to throw in there. I also think it's a great industrial design, physically alluding to the power within.

    The one question I do have is why is the Mac Pro the last to make this transition, why has it taken so long? Is it simply due to chip availability, is it due to some radical new design, or is it because the Mac Pro is Apple's flagship product and Apple is working long and hard to wedge in some great new technology?

    Great new technologies always made their way to the Power Macs first, and then trickled down the line. I have every faith that the Mac Pro will continue this tradition, especially since the Mac Pro will be competing with other high-end Xeon workstations. Apple will need something in the Mac Pro that nobody else has, and it will also need to utilize Intel's fastest chips in order to dispel any notions of the system being weaker than the competition in terms of speed -- this is a dark cloud over the Mac that finally needs to be cleared.

    Having two optical drives makes sense if one of the drives is going to be BluRay -- isn't BluRay incompatible with writing DVD and HD-DVD content? It would make sense if one of the drives was BluRay, the other was HD-DVD, giving Mac Pro users access to the full spectrum of DVD authoring hardware. If two optical bays are provided, I believe this type of configuration will be offered.

    I'll be watching the announcement closely, although my Dual 2.5 GHz G5 (single core) handles everything I throw at it and has never ever given me reason to even want to upgrade. However, if the new Mac Pro hits 3 GHz I may be very tempted... if it doesn't, I'll wait it out. If the new high end Mac Pro doesn't go to 3 GHz like Dell and others, the Mac Pro will sink plenty fast.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • amols
    Aug 5, 11:26 PM
    No Macbook Pros?? I hope there won't be any. My MBP gets to stay top of the line for few more weeks ;) . Besides, and correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time that any notebook was mere updated at WWDC ??





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • dukeblue91
    Apr 6, 01:30 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Motorola doesn't "get" tablets yet, but the G1 didn't sell well either. Let's look at the market again in two years, I bet it'll look a lot different.

    Not if you take any one model against whatever current iPad model.
    The same goes for the iPhone vs anyone else.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 11:19 AM
    Probably, But I think Christmass season would be better for sales. maybe they will launch end of October to take advantage of that.

    I just hope it's true, I am so tired of my Verizon service and their crap phones.
    I think europe might be the best place to introduce, considering europe is slightly ahead (at least in comparison to US) when it comes to cellphones. Moreover, I have gotten the impression that people over here change phones much more often than in US. Mot people I know get a phone at least once a year. A standard contract over here is for 12 months, but many people arent tied up by contracts.
    Agreed. I can't imagine anyone getting "all excited" about a product that's a year or more off.
    I wouldnt be surprised if the iPhone will be the one-more-thing at the Paris expo. In fact, I actually expect it considering the competion getting harder. mp3 cellphones at 4Gb and the upcoming MS iTMS/player should force Apple to act sooner than later.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • babyj
    Sep 19, 10:18 AM
    30 days on refurbs might mean something actually...

    Any ideas?

    I've always assumed that it means they've got a warehouse full of returns that they're working their way through and that they prioritise on the items they want to get shot of quickly. If correct, a longer lead time would suggest no updates due in the near future so they can take their time getting rid of the stock.

    But then I'm also suspicious they ain't all returns and that they scuff the cases on all the excess stock so they can knock them out cheap without upsetting anyone.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • jessica.
    Jun 8, 07:13 PM
    That's me!
    Nearest Apple Store is 90 minutes away. Nearest Authorized AT&T store that would carry the iPhone is like 60. Radio shack is just 10 minutes.

    I'm wondering though, what would be the advantages/disadvantages to buying it at Radio Shack vs AT&T vs The Apple Store? Once I have the item purchased, will I notice any sort of difference what-so-ever?

    Cheers.

    No advantages. I mean what does it matter? If it's the white Apple bag you want I can send you one. Eventually they become useless.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • CQd44
    Apr 8, 06:53 AM
    It'd be nice to have an Apple store around here. The nearest one is 4 hours away.





    iphone 4g 32gb box. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Hellhammer
    Dec 3, 03:06 PM
    Do you get a prize car for finishing a series in Aspec races with all gold? Like I just need to finish one more race, but I can't find a used car to get into it. It's the first series of races, beginner I am assuming.

    Some of them do but not sure do all of them. I've got several nice rides from those series but they are mainly from higher level series.





    bilbo--baggins
    Aug 25, 05:04 PM
    The PowerMac G5 I bought last year had a fan that constantly 'clicked'. It took several calls to AppleCare to get it sorted. Before you got anywhere you had to speak to someone that could barely speak English, who you had to humour by following their instructions to reboot the computer, reset PRAM etc. Then they wanted to have a company collect my Mac and take it away for repair. Only if you're really stubborn do you actually get them to send you the part to fit yourself. Even then they couldn't agree on whether the old fan needed to be returned. They took my credit card details in case I didn't return the old fan, then the info with the new fan told me I didn't need to return the old fan. Then I phoned them to clarify this, and they told me I must return the old fan or I would be charged. Totally baffled, I rang yet again and this time was assured that I didn't need to return it. Complete shambles.

    It's irritating from a personal point of view. But what really disappoints me is that this is the kind of service new customers are getting. So much for the halo effect - apple are tarnishing it themselves. I'm a long time Apple fan and a few buffoons (who have probably only worked for Apple for a few months) won't begin to damage my loyalty. But can the same be said for first time iPod or Mac users?





    Kebabselector
    Mar 22, 12:53 PM
    Competition is great, but they market the playbook as a Professional Tablet - which is fine, but if it's a Professional tablet why have so many pictures of it running games?





    agmaster
    Apr 25, 03:35 PM
    Wow, more people just trying to get money out of a successful company. Almost every phone tracks your location no matter what brand it is. I don't have an iPhone but there must be an option to turn off location tracking, but even if you did many great Apps out there wouldn't work if you did turn off location tracking.





    guzhogi
    Sep 13, 08:53 AM
    A bit pointless given that no software utilises the extra cores yet. But nice to know, I guess.

    I'm still getting used to having two cores in my laptop!
    This is a bit of a chicken and the egg problem. Hardware companies don't want to release multicore hardware b/c no software is out to support it and software people don't want to ship multiprocessor software b/c no multiproc hardware is out. Since there are a few multiproc computers out now, some software companies might start multithreading their apps, most people probably don't have it them yet.

    Also, some apps won't really benefit from being multithreaded. Take a basic calculator. Why would you really need it to take advantage of multiproc computers? It isn't that processor heavy to do 2+2. AV software, like iTunes, Final Cut Pro, etc., could greatly benefit from multiproc systems. One core can do the audio while the other does the video for FC or iTunes could use one core for playing music and the other for ripping.

    Something I'd like to see is to have AV stuff offloaded to the sound or graphics card to speed it up. I've heard of a company called Aspex Semiconductors (www.aspex-semi.com) that designs PCI cards that speed up MPEG encoding. Might be nice for video pros.





    notjustjay
    Apr 8, 12:22 AM
    I do not intend to be rude, but there is a difference in HDMI cables, no matter what the Internet tells you. Conductors, shielding materials/layers and the way the connectors are put together are a few differentiators. An AudioQuest Coffee cable, for example, which is several hundred dollars ($600 I believe for a 1.5m) is made of pure silver starting with the tips and going the length of the cable. This is not the same as a no name $5 dollar HDMI cable from Amazon.

    Sure there is a difference, but is it noticable? Is it worth the cost?

    A Ferrari costs a lot more than a Ford Fiesta. It's better built and has a lot more power under the hood. But if all you're ever doing is driving at 20 mph, then it doesn't matter, the Fiesta has all the power you need and you'll save a pile of money. Now, you don't want to go rock bottom and buy a junker that might break down, but as long as it runs smoothly at 20 mph, any car will do the job.

    You don't want ultra-cheap crappy cables that can develop loose connections or come poorly shielded, as that can cause dropouts. But neither do you need pure silver or oxygen-free shielding or whatever. Any HDMI cable will either fail outright or do the exact same job as any other for the given application.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment