Wednesday, 11 May 2011

garrett hedlund country strong premiere

garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • Reach
    Sep 19, 08:04 AM
    Its all pointless as the same people will start up again with the next technology advances as soon as the Macbook range is updated with Merom.
    Don't you get that it's special with a Rev.B, at least that's how I view a Merom version, of Macbook Pro.
    When using machines for professional reasons it's no good jumping on the first machines, and seeing what happened I'm glad I didn't buy the first Macbook Pro's. And there are a lot of people that have thought this way I believe, so this is a special update that a lot of professional users have been waiting for. By all means, they may have fixed the current Macbook Pro's a long time ago, but when I'm finally going to upgrade form my Powerbook G4 now, I'd be stupid to buy something that would be old in 1 week.
    And now I won't be bitching about anything in 2-3 years time, as I got what I need when I buy a Merom Macbook Pro. I've had Macs for 16 years now, and never been nagging on an update like I am now, so it's not all the same every time something new comes. At least not for a lot of us.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • eseminario
    Jun 9, 01:42 AM
    Anybody knows if thebunlocked version will be available on launch day too?





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Macaroony
    Mar 3, 04:08 AM
    I'm sorry, Bill, but your logic has one big flaw.

    If you decided to live celibately while other heterosexuals are open to have sex in a [monogamous] relationship, that's fine by me but what you're implying is that every homosexual should be celibate, so what's the point of being attracted to the same-sex at all in your logic?

    I believe you have to label yourself asexual from now on, since not having or craving sex makes you neither a homosexual nor heterosexual.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • Javik
    Apr 7, 05:01 AM
    I guess you have to do what you have to do on the road. Still a shame that you suffer running Photoshop, aperture, illustrator or anime studio pro, or edit HD video on a notebook, let alone an underpowered one. Both from a power and a screen aspect.

    I don't discount the fact that there are road warriors who need an MBA or other portable for work. Whether that is an office suite and email or actual video/photo production or anything in between. But while some people, especially of the lighter use group, will choose the MBA over the MBP in a 15" or 17" form factor, or even the 13" MBP, for their needs, the point was that the MBA borders on a consumption machine because of its weight, access, and limits in power. You can do workhorse projects on it, but will still suffer the slow rendering time. An MBA is perfectly suited to the business traveler who needs all the office capabilities but no significant power.

    You obviously have not used a MBA for real work before. It is more than capable for some people's needs, not capable for others. I've been able to run 100 track Logic files on the thing without the Air breaking a sweat. Before you run along blabbering things you don't know about: think.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • MacRumors
    Mar 22, 12:43 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/22/blackberry-playbook-coming-april-19th-at-499-samsung-intros-8-9-and-10-1-galaxy-tabs/)

    With Apple's iPad 2 having been on sale in the U.S. for a week and half already and set to launch in 25 new countries (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/22/apple-officially-confirms-ipad-2-launches-in-25-countries-on-friday/) on Friday, other companies are continuing to ramp up their efforts as they seek to bring competitive tablets to the market.


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/03/22/133658-blackberry_playbook_apps_500.jpg




    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • ergle2
    Sep 14, 08:42 PM
    I think you're a bit arse-about-face there. Someone else has already pointed out the differences between XP and Windows 2003 aren't trivial, so I won't go into that. However, if you're sufficient vintage, you should remember the "outrage" when someone demonstrated that you could turn NT 4 Workstation into NT 4 Server (including the boot and login screens) just by changing a few Registry settings (although the part that usually doesn't get said is that those Registry settings then triggered a whole range of different tuning settings for the scheduler, memory management, etc). NT 3.5 & 3.51 were the same, and IIRC, NT 3.1 didn't even have a "Server" version.

    The comments about separate platforms in the NT era I took to refer to NT3.x/4 vs Win9x.

    Quite a few bits of XP Pro functionality can be enabled in XP home with some minor hex editing, too.

    And of course, NT started as a reimplementation of VMS for a failed Intel RISC CPU...





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • marksman
    Apr 11, 03:14 PM
    You're kidding right? iPhone 4 and iOS 4 are incredibly stale. Apple has realized this and hence strong rumors suggest a total revamped iOS 5. Anyway i don't agree with you, i don't think the iPhone 4 is the best smartphone in the market.

    No I am not kidding. If those are the best phones in the market why do multiple iPhone and Blackberry devices outsell the best android phone ALWAYS?

    People keep wanting to point to these android spec whore of the month models, but they don't offer a superior experience... It is just silly.

    Like I said,t he iPhone 4 is stil the best smartphone out there.

    The thunderbolt doesn't even come close to outselling the iPhone just on Verizon.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • wonderspark
    Apr 25, 04:08 PM
    I gotta get off this grid, man. Apple was following me all morning.

    Every time I turned a corner, there was a dark VW with an Apple sticker on it. Then I started noticing dark Audis with that Apple on it... everywhere. This is in Boulder, by the way.

    Suddenly, I realized over half the people around me had those white ear buds on. I freaked out and started walking as fast as I could, but they were everywhere... I turned a corner and broke into a full sprint, and ran zig-zags all the way through the Pearl Street Mall area, but I couldn't escape Apple. I threw my iPhone into a fountain and ran to my bike, unlocked it as fast as I could, and pedaled as hard as I could to the farmhouse basement where I live.

    I though I was safe, but my roommate was there... with a new MacBook Pro.

    Help me...





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • TripHop
    Jun 9, 11:09 PM
    No official word yet. The big thing with this is apple. They are very very particular with what we do at any time with the iPhone. I can't see apple letting us sell the iPhone at 6am if the apple stores don't. We should get more info in the next few days. I see apple controlling this and RadioShack, best buy, AT&T, and Wally world all starting sales at the same time.You mean Wal-Mart or something else? I've never heard of Wally World. Is that a chain back east? :confused:





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • ryanw
    Aug 25, 09:26 PM
    Funny how I just came across this thread, as I'm in the middle of an Apple support nightmare as well (I have one of those MacBooks that just turns itself off for no reason - completely unacceptable). I have been routed through 12 people over 3 calls, with several promises of "expedited resolution"s but no tangible result.

    Although it's possible (and likely) that the prevalence of the MacBook defects have been overblown, I do know that Apple's support process puts you through a lot of hoops to get any major issue resolved (e.g., replacing a clearly defective product). Each person I've talked to has been courteous, but in the end I still have no faith in their ability to actually solve my problem in a timely manner.

    Frustrated Apple User

    I've seen this happen to me personally... the macbook just shuts down on me. I "THINK" I have linked it to the magnetic money clip in my pocket. I THINK when I put the macbook on my lap it thinks I have shut the cover due to the magnetic latch. Is it possible you're putting near or on something magnetic?





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • rosalindavenue
    Jul 28, 06:11 AM
    I am waiting until the new MBP is released with merom. I don't care if it's now or in January.

    My question is: What's the fastest way to get the new MBP into my hands? Is ordering it online after it's announcement the fastest, or going to an apple store?

    I live within 3 stores. So I can play the call and place one on hold bit.

    I'd think you would have a better chance to get one fast with the stores. I don't live near one and I ordered an ibook last August when it was upgraded-- even with expedited shipping it still took 10 days to arrive from China. (Apple refunded the expedited shipping fee).





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • dclocke
    Sep 19, 09:28 AM
    AMEN!!!! This whole thread has the tone of a spoiled 13 year old's "I want" tirade. All the benchmarks show little difference between Merom and what you can buy today...and the 64 bit argument is really moot for most users because....(ready for it)....it's a laptop! Very few will have more than 2GB RAM on it anyway, and addressing larger RAM partitions is the #1 64 bit advantage.

    Addressing larger RAM partitions is not the #1 advantage for me. I will not be putting >4GB of memory into my laptop. And I suspect it is not the #1 advantage for most of the people posting in this thread. If you don't like the subject matter of this thread, then don't read it. Simple as that.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • iJohnHenry
    Apr 27, 04:39 PM
    The difference between me and you is that I'd want an explanation in either account. ;)

    Get Dr. Gilbert "Gil" Grissom, (Ph.D.), on the case.

    I'm sure he could match the keystrokes to a late 50's/early 60's typewriter.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Macnoviz
    Jul 20, 08:23 AM
    Would be a very long keynote too:

    - release date of 10.5 revealed - possibly more stuff revealed
    - new software (considerable update to iWork if the rumours are true)
    - iMac/MacBook updates
    - iPod/iTunes stuff

    Strike:
    - release date of 10.5 revealed - possibly more stuff revealed

    Insert:
    -release of 10.5





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 04:30 PM
    If you were picking on Mail.app's Stationery I'd probably agree with you.

    None of the things that Time Machine have been compared to seem even close to what they are planning to do. Including my own VMS file versioning analogies. System Restore is not capable of restoring a single file, and particularly not within a running application. It seems kind of more like a system wide undo function when it comes to files...

    B

    I'm not comparing it to system restore but to Volume Shadow Copy from Windows Server 2003. File-by-file snapshot by MS 3 years ago!
    I think Time Machine looks and probably is good, but after having seen all the pictures of the banners at WWDC mocking Vista, I expected someting REALLY NEW, not just warmed up. If they can't show the super super secret new stuff yet, then they shouldn't have used those banners. I find that arrogant...





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • topgunn
    Jul 15, 06:35 AM
    The Power Mac G5 power supply is in the bottom but it is also isolated from the rest of the case so that the heat doesn't rise through all of the other zones. I prefer the power supply at the bottom. If it is indeed at the top, they will have relocated the hard drives. Hopefully they will be put into the bottom where we can fit 4-8 hard drives.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • aafuss1
    Aug 6, 06:19 PM
    and the "One More Thing..." will be -

    Leopard print iPod Socks!

    Some new iPod sock colors-black, leopard print.
    Nano tubes-update with new colors, add full-size version for 5th gen iPod
    Nike-introduce 5th gen kit.





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • 4JNA
    Jul 20, 12:06 PM
    'speakable items on' 'selecting hal9000 voice'

    what are you doing dave?

    you know i can't let you apply the filter to those pictures in that manner.

    dave, i'm scared...

    'speakable items off'

    now we just need the big red glowing light on the front instead of the white one...:eek:





    garrett hedlund country strong premiere. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • SevenInchScrew
    Dec 9, 12:36 PM
    Even though I sometimes get bored of your constant dissing of GT5, those are my thoughts as well.
    I know it probably seems, at times, like I'm just mindlessly bashing the game, but I'm not. That isn't how I intend to come across. I'm a LOOOONG time GT fan who is just really frustrated with how the whole saga of this game has played out. Too long in the making and still releasing with flaws, half-assed features, and needing patches is not what I've come to expect from PD.

    My only hope is, now that they've got this out the door, they will start major work on GT6 and get things cleaned up and to customers in a couple years, not half a decade. Like I said, the core of a great game is in there, somewhere. They just need to trim off a lot of the fat, and make GT6 that great game we expected.





    dethmaShine
    Apr 19, 03:05 PM
    Well you can see that with the Mac. About 3% worldwide marketshare but Apple makes tons of money with it.

    And eveybody crys tears here when some 5 year old Windows games finally get ported to MacOS. You want that to happen with the iPhone and iOS compared to Android? Fine. But I'm sure 99% of iPhone buyers don't want that scenario.

    Not trying to defend poor gaming on the macintosh, but android is the one getting year old titles now.

    Just to make it more clear, marketshare is one small factor considered for game development. There's much more than that. For e.g. people paying for actual games, ease of code for a single graphic card [a big hassle for windows gaming].

    Just read through?





    georgee2face
    Mar 22, 02:07 PM
    My apologies to the"greens", but these tablets ( and my ipad) will NEVER be a true enterprise product with out some sort of native printing and a FIRST CLASS STYLUS/WRITING APPS. PERIOD.
    I use mine in two different business, but it takes drop box, print work-arounds and crude writing apps to use it for business.
    I enjoy it for all the other reasosns, but business goes to my MAC AIR.





    samcraig
    Apr 27, 09:02 AM
    And assume you go to a place you have been a month ago, wouldn't having the database speed things up when you return to that location a month later?

    (Though I agree the effect will be very minor, as soon as you land with a plane, the iPhone will start populating that database, thus having the data from a month ago will only be relevant if you need location data right away after landing.)

    I'm not as impatient as some on here. If I have to wait another second or two - I'm good. :)





    igator210
    Apr 27, 09:04 AM
    The principle of any and every cell phone is that if can connect to a cellular network signal, it knows where you are. Based upon every unique cellular ID, the networks know how to route incoming calls and texts to you, If it didn't how that. how the h#!! do you think you'd get any calls? Right now, sitting at my desk, Verizon knows exactly where I am (based upon triangulation of the nearest cell towers. They have my unique cell ID and my account information. My dumb phone even has a gps 911 locator on it. I dial 911, they know where I am.

    Side story: the credit card companies know exactly where I am better then the cell companies. Every time I swipe my credit or debit card, they know where I am. When I travel for vacation, I am very likely to get a call from my credit card company (on my cell) asking where, when and how long I will be traveling. They know every store and every purchase I've ever made on a credit card.





    roadbloc
    Mar 26, 06:43 PM
    I'm glad rosetta is going away. Maybe the dev will finally update the app.
    By saying that you clearly misunderstand the idea of a legacy app. Say I have an old PPC game that I still enjoy to play. Why on earth would the dev want to update the old game to work in intel, especially if the dev is busy with new and more profitable endeavours?

    Windows manages to run legacy apps still. Even if you do have to resort to using the virtual machine they've called 'XP Mode.'

    Fortunately, my one and only PPC program does indeed have an intel version that I wasn't aware of, so I'm fine.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment