Wednesday, 11 May 2011

boost mobile phones 2010

boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • deconai
    Aug 11, 03:59 PM
    Well, I had been screwed about 4x as much as a typical cell user... at least when I had the misfortune and poor sense to have a Cingular contract.

    I think there are several people who have felt "screwed" by their wireless company, regardless of which company they chose to sign with. I have used Cingular from day one of my cell usage, and I have nothing but good things to say about their service. Of course, you're 4x more likely to get screwed, I guess. ;)





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • Thex1138
    Apr 19, 05:25 PM
    Is that we here in Macrumours world know our Apple products....
    But out in the Minnesota farmlands.... They may not have seen the ads....
    They meet up with another farming buddies... A couple of beers.
    Gone to a tech shop to buy a smartphone n' thought through the beer bottle they bought themselves a samsung iPhone.
    :rolleyes:

    /sarcasm





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Silentwave
    Aug 17, 11:05 AM
    pc world, september issue, mentioned amd's plan for a quad core processor in 2007 and if that happens, some pc box will be faster than our best xeon powered machines...that is, he he, unless we get that quad core K8L amd with their 4x4 motherboard architecture which would enable a desktop to run two quads for a total of 8 amd cores (but the price of such a machine will debut at a very high price and probably won't directly compete with the mac pro)


    Um....that's why intel has quad core chips coming out...starting in *2006*
    On the Xeon side, Clovertown, on the consumer side, kentsfield. Sometime in the first half of 2007 I believe we'll see Tigerton, which will be an even more formidable quad core xeon, capable of more than 2 processor configurations- so if apple gets a 3 socket logic board, or a 4 socket one, we could have 12 or 16 cores.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • swingerofbirch
    Aug 25, 03:12 PM
    OK, as long as we are kvetching, I e-mailed dotmac support because some of my e-mails weren't going through..

    I sent a test e-mail from dotmac webmail to my gmail account, which didn't go through.

    They wrote back with instructions that said:

    Thank you for contacting Apple.

    Based on the information you provided, we understand that one of two emails you sent to your Gmail email address was not delivered, nor is email present in the Sent Messages folder.

    For the purpose of our investigation, please reply and provide the following information:

    - What is the subject of the email that failed to deliver?
    - Was the email sent using .Mac Mail on the web, or an email client such as Mac OS X Mail?
    - Did the email contain an attachment? If so, what is the size of the attachment?

    subject of the email that was not delivered. Additionally, please provide a copy of the email header from the email that was successfully delivered.

    To view a message's full header text using Gmail:

    1. Log in to Gmail, <http://www.gmail.com/>.
    2. Open a message sent from the JDate service.
    3. Next to message delivery time, click "More options."
    4. Click "Show original."

    A new browser window will open displaying the message's full text, including the header. Please include a copy of the full text presented in the new browser window.

    Sincerely,

    Chris


    Look at the part I bolded! I DO subscribe to e-mail from J Date that I receive at gmail but I NEVER mentioned ANYTHING about J date to dotmac...it is completely irreleveant to the e-mail I sent them.

    I called custmer relations and they said they would get dotmac to contact me in 24 hours to explain the message but THEY HAVE NOT CALLED OR WRITTEN.


    Dotmac has been a HEADACHE this last year...they have lost my e-mail and webpages, and now somehow seem to be prying into my personal life!





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • adamfilip
    Aug 27, 08:53 AM
    You're screwing up, intel. We don't want 300 trillion transistors on a 1 nm die. We want longer battery life. Idiots.


    I think you are missing the point
    just cause a processor has 300 quadrillion transistors doesnt mean it will consume a huge amount of power.

    if they released a memron that ran at 200mhz but lasted 24 hrs. would you buy it.. eventho it would be painfully slow?

    its hard to balance Performance demands and power consumption





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • Macky-Mac
    Mar 22, 08:32 PM
    ......It may have just been luck, but if so it was a remarkable piece of luck to have 4 submarines, a flagship-capable surface ship and all necessary support in the right place at the right time. These things don't travel very fast.

    in the mediterranean? The US 6th fleet is permanently stationed in the mediterranean, so yes, these ships were probably all quite readily available.


    6th Fleet (http://www.navysite.de/navy/fleet.htm)

    Sixth Fleet, headquarterd on its command ship USS MOUNT WHITNEY (LCC 20), consists of approximately 40 ships, 175 aircraft and 21,000 people. The Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean is the major operational component of Naval Forces Europe. The principal striking power of the Sixth Fleet resides in its aircraft carriers and the modern jet aircraft, its submarines, and its reinforced battalion of US Marines on board amphibious ships deployed in the Mediterranean.

    and they've had several weeks to move them around





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • ImNoSuperMan
    Jul 27, 10:33 AM
    T minus 11 days...............




    Cant wait.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • naco
    Apr 8, 01:20 AM
    What happened wasn't something Bestbuy corporate said to do. It was something each stores individual manager decided to do. Why? Who knows.

    Most BestBuy stores who have a SWAS (Store within a store) Apple Store also have a representative from Apple manning the area. This Rep. sells their product and has knowledge on inventory. I would imagine that their improvement rate depends on how much Apple product is sold through their location. Possibly how this got back to Apple....





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • ugp
    Jun 11, 12:21 PM
    My DM told me we can open anytime we want to no later than 8am. I have a best buy and ATT corporate store directly accross the street from me. Im waiting for them to announce when they are opening and ill be open 1 hr before them if they open at 6am, im openening at 5am.

    I can't see Radio Shack being able to open and sell iPhones before Apple does. Granted your store isn't actually opening, it's for iPhone Customers only before normal business hours.

    I am still waiting for my buddy that is a Manager to get an answer from his DM. He spoke up and asked about it on his Conference call this morning.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • BrianMojo
    Jul 20, 09:59 AM
    I got it!

    The Macintosh Quadra!

    No, wait . . . .
    ;)


    Well, the 80's have made a comeback, who's to say the 90's won't be returning anytime soon?





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • joeboy_45101
    Nov 28, 09:25 PM
    It doesn't cost the consumer any more, why wouldn't you want the people who actually make the music you are listening to get compensated?

    This debate is stale. People want something for nothing.

    Wow! Where did you ever learn that from the MYASS School of ********! Hey here's an idea, since most of the music these companies produce is mastered and remastered on Mac workstations then why shouldn't Apple be able to come back and get some extra dough off of that. I mean you wouldn't want these record labels making something for nothing, now would you?





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • ghall
    Aug 25, 02:59 PM
    Hey, I'm not about to complain, they sent me a brand new MacBook Pro (even though I was on hold for an hour). Yeah, I have certainly noticed longer hold times on the support lines. Crazy, huh?





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • ugp
    Jun 9, 03:03 PM
    Went down to Radio Shack today. They are doing a trade in but you're never gonna get the max price they offer unless it's out of the box new. My 3gs has normal wear over the year so they will only give 230 for it.

    And I have a feeling trading in prices will drop when the iPhone 4 drops.

    Yeah it sucks because we have no way of knowing if the trade in values will drop on launch day or should we trade in the day before. So far employees have no word on them doing so but Radio Shack is notorious for not keeping them in the loop when it comes to important information like this.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • BC2009
    Apr 7, 11:42 PM
    When I worked retail in high school I can remember we had a daily sales goal and that goal was based on how we had done last month and the previous year at that time. The managers were rated on their ability to achieve their sales goals and by how much they sold overall (i.e.: the best managers were the ones with the highest goals and still made their goals). However, the managers got dinged for missing for their goals.

    I am betting that this is a game that Best Buy managers have played for quite some time to ensure they can consistently make their sales goals and avoid their their goals from being artificially inflated to a level where they could not consistently achieve their goals. I doubt this was a company-wide Best Buy policy, but rather a consequence of the way they do performance ratings on their store managers.

    Either way it is DEFINITELY poor customer service. If somebody takes the time to drive down to your store and you have stock that has already been received into the inventory system and could be sold and you turn that customer away because the manager is looking out for his performance rating then you just told your customer that the manager's performance goals and ratings are more important than the people who help you achieve those goals with their hard-earned money.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • KnightWRX
    Apr 20, 11:35 AM
    I pointed out the Grid layout many times in the other thread and was told that wasn't part of the lawsuit. If it is than Apple isn't just stretching... they are being idiotic.

    According to the analysis, it is in the suit, as part of the trade dress claims.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • realitymonkey
    Apr 6, 02:38 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    Really what sort of clients ?

    Some people do more than use Final Cut for making YouTube videos. FYI. :rolleyes:

    Yup I know especially considering I have nearly 12 years in broadcast TV delivering to every major channel in both the UK and US.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • iMrNiceGuy0023
    Jun 15, 10:34 AM
    are you able to reserve more than one phone on a family plan??





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • Cartaphilus
    Apr 25, 04:26 PM
    Despite the fact that were I the judge I'd levy Rule 11 sanctions against these lawyers, I can't agree that it makes any difference that the file is only available with access to the user's computer which can be password protected. In a civil matter, like a divorce case in a jurisdiction where it matters, the court can compel the user to divulge the password, to not delete or modify the file, and to deliver the computer to an expert to extract subpoenaed information. I haven't kept up with all the Patriot Act era provisions, but it wouldn't be surprising if law enforcement could obtain a warrant effectively forcing similar disclosures despite the Fifth Amendment.

    Even had Apple super-encrypted the file, users and providers (like Apple, ISPs, and Telcos) would nonetheless be vulnerable to legal compulsion to cooperate in providing information deemed by the courts to be material and relevant to some lawsuit or prosecution. Accordingly, it isn't entirely harmless if such information is recorded without the knowledge--actual or constructive--of the user. Even so, these plaintiffs are unlikely to plead that they are terrorists, serial bank robbers, or adulterers who were duped into recording their whereabouts, however imprecisely, and whose highly-developed sense of ethics prevents them from simply smashing the telltale devices instead of bringing a lawsuit.





    boost mobile phones 2010. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Michaelgtrusa
    Apr 25, 03:56 PM
    Not surprised.





    Macky-Mac
    Apr 27, 03:33 PM
    .... To the contrary, I said from the very beginning that there was likely a simple explanation and that I wanted to hear such an explanation which I think MattSepta (unlike the rest of you) has begun to offer. Are there any other expert opinions out there on this issue? ....(

    perhaps the Design & Graphics forum would have been a better place to post a technical question about layers in PDF documents.

    Instead you posted it in the PRSI forum.....that certainly seems like you actually wanted the political responses you got.....and expected?





    mkrishnan
    Aug 7, 04:35 PM
    Well, do you think it's a copy of "Previous versions", which someone posted a link to in this thread?

    It's very similar. I'm saying, who cares? It's a simple basic concept and Apple has a nice implementation going. :) And I actually believe that Apple's version will not have glaring security holes. :eek: :p Ahem...I installed Trillian on managed Win2k and XP machines as a standard user, and other users had access to my IM accounts without logging in!!!! :rolleyes:

    Anyway, though, a Wiki Server in Leopard Server...mmmm... If only we lived in an Apple world. :D

    That guy who made the angry video said it best... using a Mac is not so much using a computer but participating in the Apple experience. :D





    Eidorian
    Jul 14, 09:47 PM
    How would you burn two DVDs at once Eldorian? I don't know of any software that lets you do this do you? :confused:

    I agree it would be nice. But I can't imagine how.Uh, you can use Finder if you wanted to. Just put in two discs, drag the files on, and hit burn. I'm talking data. I should have tried burning to images last night using Disk Utility. Well, I could have but one at x2 and the other at x16. :D





    shamino
    Jul 21, 12:45 PM
    I strongly disagree. I could use 16 cores right now for notihng more than simple consumer electronics video compression routines. There will be a Mac Pro with 8 cores this Winter 2007.

    You are completely blind to the need for many cores right now for very simple stupid work. All I want to do is run 4 copies of Toast while running 4 copies of Handbrake simultaneously. Each wants 2 cores or more. So you are not thinking of the current need for 16 cores already.
    All I will say is that you are not a typical user. You are not even close to typical.

    OK. So maybe you need ten thousand cores and three million gigabytes of RAM. Don't think for an instant that the majority of the world shares your requirements.





    RebootD
    Mar 31, 05:24 PM
    What?

    Just speaking to your 'year of the linux' quote that's all.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment