Tuesday, 10 May 2011

vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo

vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
  • Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron



  • ghostlines
    Mar 26, 04:21 AM
    This post made me laugh. As a developer who is actively testing and reporting bugs I can tell you that without a doubt this is 100% false. My dozen of bug reports combined with a lot of different discussions happening in the developer forums is a pretty clear indicator they have a while to go.

    Side note: Really? Techcrunch?

    Yeah, I doubt they have a GM that fast, unless they want to have to release 10.7.1 in the same week of release.

    I'm liking OS X lion a lot. I particulary like the simple on finger swipe up on a dock icon to expose it's windows. Maybe you can file a "bug report" that 2 finger swipe on a dock icon doesn't automatically invoke the right click command or make a new window :D. The more gestures the better!





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens at “Charlie
  • Vanessa Hudgens at “Charlie



  • dgree03
    Mar 31, 02:36 PM
    This wont end androids openness. It will make is so that there is more of a consistent experience amung all android devices.

    We will still be able to install from "unknown sources" for example.

    Relaz macrumors.. not as big as deal as you are making it.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. vanessa hudgens
  • vanessa hudgens



  • ergle2
    Sep 19, 12:56 PM
    thx for your reply,

    i will go for the mac pro quad know (i'm updating my home computer wich is a G3, but i'm used to work on a dual G5 for my projects) and yeah i will allways be able then to update later, but how about ram, when DDR3 comes out, i read that its going to replace FB-DIMMs so will that be upgradeble too???
    cause these FB-DIMMS are so ********** expensive :) thx

    DDR and FB aren't mutually exclusive technologies. Current FB-DIMMs use DDR2 chips. Newer FB-DIMMs will use DDR3 chips but due to the way FB-DIMMs work -- the buffer and control hardware essentially sit between the memory and the MCH -- you should still be able to use them in a Mac Pro. Note, should, not will.

    You won't be able to use regular DDR3 DIMMs just like you can't use regular DDR2 DIMMs tho'. That's something that'd require a major design change to the motherboard.

    So, memory will still be damn' expensive compared to that found in the cheap desktops...





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. zac efron and vanessa hudgens
  • zac efron and vanessa hudgens



  • Malligator
    Mar 31, 03:56 PM
    Ironically, most of the people on this forum said iPhone on Verizon would be game over for Android.

    This 'game over for Android' reminds me a lot of the 'this is the year of desktop linux' stuff that has been said every year for the last 9.

    Or a lot like the "iPad Killer" monicker given to every piece of Android vaporware announced since 2007.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Zac Elle Magazine Photoshoot
  • Zac Elle Magazine Photoshoot



  • gekko513
    Jul 15, 01:24 PM
    The only reason I see Apple going all Woodcrest is to justify their high markups , while insulting you Mac Loyalist on price they also offer you less performance for your money.

    Look here at the current woody pricing at Newegg

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?Submit=ENE&N=50001157+2010340343+1050922423&Subcategory=343&description=&srchInDesc=&minPrice=&maxPrice=

    So apple is going to charge you guys $1799 for a Desktop with a 2.0ghz CPU , when everyone else will charge $1199 for a Conroe E6600 2.4ghz based desktop.

    This is not looking good apple.
    There's a good point here, but it's not the one you're pointing at. If Apple continues as they have with the PowerMac pricing, the Mac Pro will not be an insult if you compare it to Dells, HP and other vendors' pro offerings. Historically they have all been at very comparable price levels for comparable products. There are other differences between the lines than GHz. Quality standards for the pro/expensive lines are higher than for the consumer line, for one thing.

    The point is that Apple doesn't have an option for potential buyers that want a high performance, customisable and upgradable consumer level product (not all-in-one). There are no Apple product to compare those $1199 Conroe PCs to. The closest thing is the iMac.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens And Zac Efron
  • Vanessa Hudgens And Zac Efron



  • catchbar
    Aug 6, 03:23 PM
    thats amazing!!!





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens has “ugly
  • Vanessa Hudgens has “ugly



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 11, 03:30 PM
    I don't get nearly as many dropped calls when switching between towers like I did when I used T-Mobile and Cingular.
    You know as well as I do that has to do with the signal, not whether it is Code division or time division. If you claim differently, show me reputable references.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
  • Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens



  • fsck-y dingo
    Apr 27, 08:53 AM
    for all the tin foil hatters out there, what will happen to the phone performance when the location services are turned off?

    Improved battery life. :)

    I only activate Locations Services when I feel it's needed. Maps, Star Walk and MLB at Bat are about the only ones that come to mind. I don't keep Location Services turned on all of the time. I switch it on before using one of these. For The Weather Channel and other apps that require a location to function I manually enter it.

    I've got the Cydia tweak Untrackerd installed and haven't noticed a slow down with any apps regarding location. I run Speed Test without Location Services and it's quick to choose a nearby server using cell tower info. This is why I don't think the record of previously used towers is needed as much as Apple says. Things work well, and fast enough, without these stored lists.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. NEWS: VANESSA HUDGENS FLAUNTS
  • NEWS: VANESSA HUDGENS FLAUNTS



  • jfinn1976
    Jun 14, 03:56 PM
    My local RS said 7:30 pre-orders start on tues the 15th, I sure hope you don't wait until thurs.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens has revealed
  • Vanessa Hudgens has revealed



  • twoodcc
    Aug 27, 01:06 AM
    i just hope they don't forget the mac mini





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. that got Vanessa Hudgens
  • that got Vanessa Hudgens



  • mwswami
    Jul 22, 01:12 PM
    Well, people here have mentioned it. I haven't seen any sources for these claims, however.

    Here it is straight from the horse's mouth.

    Coming Sooner Than You Think: Intel Next-Generation Enterprise Platforms (http://www.intel.com/pressroom/archive/releases/20060307corp_a.htm)

    INTEL DEVELOPER FORUM, San Francisco, March 7, 2006 � Pat Gelsinger, Intel senior vice president ...

    "Further reinforcing Intel�s near�term portfolio of leading multicore products, Gelsinger also gave developers their first public view of a running quad�core processor, codenamed Clovertown, for dual�processor servers. Clovertown is socket�compatible with the Bensley platform and is slated to ship in early 2007. It will deliver increased processing capacity and is well�suited for multi�threaded applications, such as those used in databases, financial services and supply�chain management. Additionally, the company also plans to ship a quad�core processor �� codenamed Kentsfield �� for high�end desktop PCs in early 2007."





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens with Zac Efron
  • Vanessa Hudgens with Zac Efron



  • generik
    Aug 6, 03:10 AM
    No Macbook Pros?? I hope there won't be any. My MBP gets to stay top of the line for few more weeks ;)

    This kind of thinking is truly lame, just buy a Dell and go for penis enlargement surgury with the money you saved. No one will know the difference.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. what is zac efron tattoo.
  • what is zac efron tattoo.



  • bearbear
    Mar 31, 07:16 PM
    Will wait to see what exactly results from this, as right now it seems like everyone is just jumping to their own (wild) conclusions.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Zac Efron is ready to take on
  • Zac Efron is ready to take on



  • milo
    Jul 27, 02:21 PM
    Those aren't next generation version of the Core 2 just MCM (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Chip_Module) of the existing Core 2.

    Still, they are the successors to conroe and woodcrest. As long as they are socket compatible, they're the next generation for these machines, whether you consider them a new chip or not.

    Am i the only one that seems to think that WWDC is getting clogged up with TOO many things? I mean sure the more Apple products released/updated the better, but this keynote seems to be taking a lot of emphasis off of Leopard previews (according to the rumors)

    It's all just rumor at this point. More than 2 computer announcments would be very unlikely, and the idea that all macs would get updated at once is ridiculous.

    Well it's back to the future for all of us. Remember when the Mac was going 64-bit with the introduction of the G5 PowerMac on June 23, 2003? :rolleyes: Only more thanthree years later and we're doing it all over again thanks to Yonah's 7 month retrograde.

    The only mac that took a step back was the iMac, and it never took advantage of any of the 64 bit advantages in the first place.

    I can't figure out why it wouldn't have a 2nd slot or FW800. They're both cheap enough to add. The only problem is the 2nd slot adds some height, but not that much. This unit would be less than 5" tall. And anyway, how do you backup your CD's?

    A second slot is overkill for a midline model. And Apple has obviously made the decision that FW800 is a pro feature only, if it's not in the 15 inch MBP. Not to mention that it's not included in the standard intel chipsets, so adding it is extra work for Apple.

    Remember that the G5 is 64 bit. While the consumer apps may not be too directly affected at first, (speed increases, but nothing else), as more memory is required, 32 bit will hit a brick wall at 4GiB, whereas 64 bit can go along happily to 2,305,843,009,200,000,000GiB.


    And since the iMacs have never supported more than 2 gigs of ram, how is that a step back by switching them to Yonah?





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens admits she#39;s
  • Vanessa Hudgens admits she#39;s



  • orthorim
    Apr 7, 10:21 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)



    A 15" MBA (no optical) with dedicated graphics is my ideal Mac. It'll happen someday...

    Same here except I don't need the dedicated gfx. For what? Games? Whenever I attempt to play a gfx intensive game on my mbp it gets super hot and the fans start to sound like a jet engine. That's not an appealing proposition. I'd rather play on the iPad , or games that don't require more than the built in gfx.

    I am sitting out this generation of mbp. Get rid of the optical or I won't buy it. At least provide an option to officially replace it with a HD tray. I know it's not hard to hack, I have done it, but I don't see why I'd have to hack a brand new machine (and possibly void the warranty)





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
  • Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron



  • crees!
    Jul 14, 03:01 PM
    Could ThinkSecret's "radical design" posting have been geared toward the rumor of a compact motherboard which is now suspected to be more "normal" in dimensions?





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Zac Efron y Vanessa Hudgens,
  • Zac Efron y Vanessa Hudgens,



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 11, 01:27 PM
    given Apple's increasing tendancy to underwhelm us with new technology features (which are in fact old by the time of their introduction 1-2 years after everyone else), I doubt we get any of these three.

    Yeah, like all those trailblazing Android tablets that are 1-2 years ahead of the iPad, right? :rolleyes:





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. zac efron and vanessa hudgens
  • zac efron and vanessa hudgens



  • playaj82
    Aug 8, 07:38 AM
    I know a lot of people are excited about Time Machine, but I was kind of worried last night when I showed it to one of my friends.

    Unlike Expose, Fast User Switching, iTunes, Dashboard, etc... that have immediate impact and understanding as to why the features are so neat, Time Machine is actually rather complicated.

    I explained and showed it to my friend, and she said, "so what, when I delete something it stays on the hard drive anyways"

    All of us here obviously understand the significance of this program, but does anybody else think this will be difficult to market to the "average" user.





    vanessa hudgens and zac efron tattoo. Zac Efron Single – Zac Efron
  • Zac Efron Single – Zac Efron



  • faroZ06
    Apr 27, 08:50 AM
    I miss the old Apple where they didn't care if idiots complained. Between changing the bars after the antenna issue, ( all they really did is change the bars to not show a big drop when there was a big drop in reception, as AT&T suggested,) and now nerfing location services DB they just seem to be giving in to idiocracy.

    And Tea Party members :D





    BrianMojo
    Jul 20, 09:59 AM
    I got it!

    The Macintosh Quadra!

    No, wait . . . .
    ;)


    Well, the 80's have made a comeback, who's to say the 90's won't be returning anytime soon?





    emotion
    Jul 20, 09:03 AM
    All these rumors are making it so hard to decide when to get a new computer... my desktop and laptop are both about five years old. Though I don't have an urgent need to get a new ones, something new would surely be nice and useful.

    At first I was waiting for a portable with Merom, but now I'm interested in portable with Santa Rosa platform and Merom... and that's not available until March 2007.

    So going on the new release dates this might move forward to xmas now?

    I'm not helping am I? :)

    See normal PC users don't really hold out like Mac users have been used to doing. They just buy if they need a machine.





    mdntcallr
    Sep 19, 09:54 AM
    APPLE I NEED A NEW MACBOOK PRO. I NEED FIREWIRE 800, I NEED A DL SuperDrive, i'd like MEMROM. If you had to release a half-assed Prosumer laptop in the first place to start your transition for the love of god PLEASE update it now. Its been a LONG time since we've seen any updates. Apple is now competing in INTEL land, were they need to keep their laptops current. Release the laptops (notebooks in your case as you like to call them) i'll place the order and wait for them to ship. PLEASE.!

    mike
    umm, how about more than a simple basic update.

    We need:
    Firewire 800
    Superdrive DL w/ OPTION FOR BLU-RAY!!!
    Nvidia 7800 or 7900 option!! we need option for best vid card!! upgrade to 512 mb vram

    and..... Magsafe Airplane/Auto POWER ADAPTER!!





    TheKrillr
    Aug 27, 08:19 PM
    Are you sure that discount applies to the NEW Merom based Macs - I don't think so?

    I would assume so. The promotion applies to the Mac Pros i believe, and thats new hardware.





    ryanx27
    Aug 27, 10:37 AM
    The 1.83 & 2.00GHz for iMacs (if they use merom) and MacBooks and the 2.16 and 2.33 for the 15 & 17 MBPs respectively. Its that simple.

    Yeah, I agree. I don't see MacBooks breaking 2.00, but I can def. see a base MBP with a 2.13 and a premium MBP with a 2.33 ... (in fact, I can see it on my desk in 3 weeks :D )

    So obviously Merom is coming to the MBP -- what I really want to know is if it will get a better video card and maybe some neat little form factor improvements....:rolleyes:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment