Wednesday, 11 May 2011

hayley williams hair 2011

hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • edgcrshr
    Apr 8, 12:22 AM
    I am still waiting on my black 16gb wifi, I preordered it Sunday after launch and am still waiting for Best Buy to call me. I guess I am going to have to call them and see what is going on. I have not been looking elsewhere since I wanted to get it from them and use gift cards, looks like that may not be happening anymore.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • fenderbass146
    Apr 8, 12:56 AM
    I agree, this rumor is sketchy. It looks like they have one unreliable source. Still, I don't see why BB is good for Apple stuff unless the Apple store is too crowded.

    I agree, if I am shopping for apple stuff, i would prefer an apple store, however there is a best buy every where. I live in northwest indiana, and the nearest apple store is 40 minutes away, and im sure a lot of people have it worse.. It would be absoutly idioitic of apple to quit supplying best buy because best buy has a longer reach then apple to more people.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • Awakener
    Apr 12, 09:27 PM
    it's a shame seeing all these negative attitudes concerning the iPhone 5. stating that only because of 3-5 month delay people switching to Android. Also others stating that the iPhone currently is antiquated and doesn't measure up to the competition.

    It isn't just about a 3-5 month delay. Since the standard contracts are 2 years, many people with the 3GS are eligible for early upgrade now. They are aware of how outdated their device is, and for some almost two years of use means a quirky or damaged phone. iPhone 4 is already behind the times. Remember too that new iPhone demand can make the wait even longer. Not knowing if iPhone 5 is going to be several months late will lead to a lot of jumping ship.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • gugy
    Aug 11, 02:47 PM
    You guys are looking about a $500.00 phone...atleast.

    not just that, it's just not happening.
    come on, too much stuff on a phone.
    If we get a basic GOOD phone with contact list ala Apple design and ipod, that's enough. You start adding so much crap on a phone and in the end it just get overkill.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • rawdigits
    Sep 13, 08:57 AM
    I guess I'll wait until Tigerton. I want to buy a merom MBP when it comes out.
    The architecture of Tigerton is without the Frontside Bus. More in direction of AMD. Much more efficiency than put just 8 Cores to the 1.3 FSB. Clovertown alos has slower RAM.


    :rolleyes:





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • truz
    Aug 6, 02:27 AM
    I'd like to see a 25" imac pro :) hmm. August 7th 1985, birth date. I get the best of both worlds, it's my 21st birthday and WWDC landed on the same day!

    I'd like to see a new wireless router by apple along with a 25" imac pro so I can purchase one tomorrow :D





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • Mr. Mister
    Jul 14, 06:55 PM
    Power supply at the top? Blah! :mad: I hate the power supply on the top, not that
    it would keep me from purchasing a new MacPro though. ;)
    Power supplies produce a lot of heat. It makes great sense according to simply the most basic laws of thermodynamics.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • shawnce
    Aug 16, 11:21 PM
    Still waiting for game benchmarks...
    I think you will be happy with rather amazing performance boost you will see from WoW in the near future when running on a Mac Pro (it isn't all a result of just hardware either). Expect other games to improve as well.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • cjoy
    Apr 25, 02:37 PM
    Since they do not collect this data, Apple is NOT tracking you.

    Do you know this for certain?
    As far as I'm concerned, I am pretty sure apple does track this information. Why else force everyone that wants to use apples devices to agree to this in their TOU?






    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • gnasher729
    Apr 8, 07:43 AM
    Isn't this hypocritical since Apple has been known to do this in their retail stores too?

    Sources? Evidence? Easy to make cheap accusations, much harder to prove them.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • Kane.Elson
    Jul 27, 10:21 PM
    Ahh so many announcments !!! Kill me now !

    I'm waiting for the end of august then I'm buying whatever I can get.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • Beaverman3001
    Apr 6, 01:17 PM
    Won't purchase any Mac with intel graphics.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • ShiftClick
    Apr 5, 05:06 PM
    Problem is, its still Final Cut and will still suck at managing media.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Mattie Num Nums
    Apr 19, 03:05 PM
    Lol if apple was a religion it would have more extremists than Islam, Judaism, and Christianity combined! :eek:

    Pssstt... I think it already is a religion to many.

    When someone speaks about "smartphone marketshare" he usually means world wide and not only for Botswana. But nice try. :rolleyes:

    You mean when someone says Marketshare they mean that other place outside of the center of the universe America?





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • SevenInchScrew
    Nov 29, 12:38 PM
    Play it over the weekend - My biggest problem is theres nothing ground breaking about it. Kind of "more of the same" but with updated graphics (VERY good graphics mind you).
    That is, sadly, pretty much how I feel as well. It sure is pretty. I mean, DAMN does it look amazing at times. I really enjoyed Photo Mode as well. But beyond that, I just didn't find the rest of it very compelling. I've said this before, but it just seems that the product that Kaz and PD want to make just doesn't appeal to me any more. Which is a bummer, because I REALLY enjoyed the first few GT games.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Cameront9
    Aug 7, 06:35 PM
    I am not hearing impaired, but I often watch TV and movies with the closed captioning on. I cannot really say what about it makes it more enjoyable to me--no one has ever understood why I do it, maybe it has to do with how I process information (I do have trouble listening in lecture classes, maybe a learning disability etc.), but my point is to say that I am also interested in getting closed captioning on iTunes shows.

    I wrote to Apple on the feedback part of their web-site about this. I was wondering if you might know better what the law is about closed captioning. I always assumed it was required for network television shows. Is it not for network shows that appear online?

    Anyhow, it's functionality I would definitely like to see.

    Online is a grey area because it's new...

    I'm not completely familiar with Closed Captioning laws. I believe all new TVs are required to have a Closed-Captioning decoder, and I think that all Network shows (and maybe cable-based, too) have to be captioned.

    A quick Google gives this:
    http://www.captions.org/caplaw.cfm

    Which explains in more detail...

    Regardless, I have seen a number of hearing-impaired users comment on the issue before. It would be so simple to implement, after all...





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • polyesterlester
    Aug 7, 03:55 PM
    From the Xcode 3.0 (http://www.apple.com/macosx/leopard/xcode.html) page:

    "Project Snapshots

    "Record the state of your project anytime, and restore it instantly. Experiment with new features without spending time or brain cells committing them to a source control system. Like saving a game in Civilization 4, Xcode 3.0 lets you go back in time without repercussions. If only reality worked this way at the Pentagon..."

    I love you, Apple.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • iliketyla
    Apr 6, 01:53 PM
    I don't really watch television at all, so I was just wondering if there are many commercials for tablets besides the iPad?

    I can't recall ever seeing a Xoom commercial even in passing, although I have seen an iPad commercial.





    hayley williams hair 2011. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • cvaldes
    Mar 22, 02:17 PM
    Lack of Flash support is the achilles heel of iPad. I hope Jobs gets off his high horse and relents.
    Every day that Flash doesn't live on smartphones and tablets (all manufacturers, not just Apple), more content moves from Flash to HTML5. The relevance of Flash decreases a little bit every single day.

    I've been an iPod touch owner since 2007 and I've adapted quite well. I also have an iPad and the Skyfire web browser will do Flash movie conversion.

    Lack of Flash on portable devices = not a big deal to Joe Consumer





    Vegasman
    Apr 25, 04:45 PM
    Why should Location Services stop your phone from logging cell tower information, the same information your cell company logs?

    Now if it's in Airplane Mode, then I'd wonder...

    I don't think the "smart people" are all that smart if that's their issue!

    People don't tend to lose their "cell tower information" stored on their carrier's servers too often.

    They do however lose their phone in bars (ask Apple), in airports and other places.

    And then there is the issue of the iTunes backup....

    Imagine for a second you were going through a nasty divorce, and the crazy spouse got the Mac Book Pro as part of some early asset devying up. And just now you are finding out she has the backup of YOUR locations. Those same locations her sneaky lawyer can use to create this wild ass scenario that makes you look bad for reasons A, B and C.

    Personal stuff needs to stay private and secure. It's incredible what malicious people can do with it it.





    Chupa Chupa
    Mar 22, 01:06 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    Except the biggest spec is missing from it: compatible with the Apple App Store. Sorry, specs are not the end all and be all of device popularity. What good are specs if few developers write the device?





    SandynJosh
    Mar 31, 10:40 PM
    Thats not at all what this article is saying. The Android project is still going to be "open source".

    Uh, yeah...and all animals are equal, but pigs are more equal.





    kvizzel
    Apr 8, 05:09 AM
    When you are as HUGE as best buy, and you are selling a product as huge as the iPad, it makes sense to create a demand. People do this all the time. You can't get it now, so the second it becomes available to you, you buy it in fear that you might have to wait another month. This happens all the time with a lot of products.

    Why would this matter.

    I would understand it if they were able to raise the prices, but no...

    So... the point of this?





    macaddiict
    Apr 25, 01:38 PM
    money grubbers

    I agree, Apple is pretty ridiculous at times.

    That must be who you meant, since you clearly haven't had time to read the lawsuit yet.

    Or do you think all lawsuits are 'money grubbers'?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment